Hello everyone i m Dystaz i m pretty young in the mlp fandom since i discovered the show from a friend just a year ago .

So i decided to give the show a shot and i kinda watch all the season 3 times xD i really like it i m just a bit disapointed that i wasn t mature enough to understand what s behind it when i was younger . 

But anyway i met really awsome people on the fandom in games but not that much when it comes to content creation and i m going to be honest here im a bit shy and i don t really know if creators care of what s in the comments . 

So now i would like to dive right in and i think EQD is the right place for that i really would like to meet people that can both help me and be good friends .

I really want to try to make content like music animation or drawing but not alone .

Beside that i m making or at least tweaking music on my computer since now 3 years i already now tons of stuff so i ll be enjoyed to help people for that ^^ .

So see you in the forum ^^ i hope it s going to be a great time and even if you re not an artist or somebody who is important that s not a reason for not being an awsome person so i ll be enjoy to meet you and maybe make a new friend ;)

By the way i don t think it s really that bad but sorry if my english isn t quite correct .

Hello and Welcome to this forum. Not sure why you would willingly be around a Dumpster Fire but I guess that's your choice I guess. :|

Either way I'm the controversial one. :megusta:

2 minutes ago, Dystaz said:

xD i like your humour sense by the way nice to meet you first sign of life xD .

see you around ;) 

giphy.gif

Hello Dystaz, welcome to the forums ! :huzzah:

Yeah, I know nopony with a better sense of humor than @LostSanity emote.RDlaugh.png

I practice music a bit, but I can't help with composers. I suck, really.

Welcome to the forums! :tada:

And no worries about your English. You don't need to be fluent to understand the magic of friendship!

Or something like that.

And to echo @Bakaarion, practice makes perfect. No one is born with such talent, after all.

But I hope you find what you're looking for and I hope you have a good time on here!

Nah it s not a problem:happybonbon: don t worry xD though if you need anything to know about sound physics or mixing i m doing studies :spike101:on the stuff so i ll be happy to help:yay: