Sign in to follow this  
Nukedout

MLP Dark fanfiction/ creepypasta

What's some horrifying dark fanfic/creepypastas? I've listened to cupcakes and lets just say I was very disgusted and mortified. The same goes with Friendship Test.

Well violence and gore are all well and go, as far as they go. Kind of tawdry and pedestrian, yet effective on the lizard-brain level. Everyone fears bodily harm, so it's an easy sell.

But what about a story that dredges up deep, existential uncertainty? The kind of story that makes you question the very nature of reality, of what might lie beyond the appearance of normality, or what might not even be there that we all take for granted?

Are you prepared for a story that could shake the very foundations of your sunny-skies assumptions about the world? Can you handle the lurking fear that nothing at all is what it seems? Do you think you're able to wrestle with the stark, inescapable realization that everything mundane about the world is some kind of sad joke, that the reality underneath it all is something nobody ever suspected?

The questions this short tale raise might never leave you.

https://www.fimfiction.net/story/24229/two-peas-in-a-pod

" It's been 5 years. And still this story haunts me. " - most recent reviewer.