8492nd

My view on the Starlight drama and what you think of it.

16 hours ago, 8492nd said:

I seriously can't tell the difference between petty drama that's unworthy of attention or a serious issue that must be addressed and should never be ignored.

A good rule of thumb is that it's all the first thing. We argue to pass the time, or put our perspective on things out there for consideration, or to blow off steam. We're not fighting for net neutrality here, or debating a health care bill. It's ponies.

17 minutes ago, Friendship is Horses said:

A good rule of thumb is that it's all the first thing. We argue to pass the time, or put our perspective on things out there for consideration, or to blow off steam. We're not fighting for net neutrality here, or debating a health care bill. It's ponies.

Well for me arguing always equates to picking fights. Or showing who''s the superior human and inferior human. And there are a lot of people here who treat how the show should've been the same as those issues you posed.

People constantly demand improvements to the franchise and now it's the same level as fighting for this/that group's rights.

Just for your information. I was insulted three times for my opinion by manchildren. Why should I talk with you about this? 

Yeah right, Infinite. First you say everyone can have his opinion. Some posts later you're about not feeding the trolls. You guys totally convinced me that you are right and muuuuch more mature. Ridiculous.

You all have fun in your echo chamber here.

16 hours ago, Snide Ways said:

Every fandom has a population of trolls and severely mentally ill, it's just how it is. If you love Starlight, awesome. So do I!

I reported you, prick. Oh, you are one of those 25+ manchildren. I shouldn't wonder.

Holy shit. You're even over 35??

25 minutes ago, Swifty said:

I reported you, prick. Oh, you are one of those 25+ manchildren. I shouldn't wonder.

Holy shit. You're even over 35??

Yes and we got it, watch the insults...

As for people insulting you, I do not see them on this thread anywhere, would you care to provide proof of such.

P.S. if it was not on this site, it is not our problem

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Badshot said:

Yes and we got it, watch the insults...

As for people insulting you, I do not see them on this thread anywhere, would you care to provide proof of such.

P.S. if it was not on this site, it is not our problem

Troll, mentally ill....how much passive aggressive can you get??

21 minutes ago, Swifty said:

Troll, mentally ill....how much passive aggressive can you get??

That was not directed at anyone, it was just generalization of fandoms in general, sure he could've used less harsh terms (except for troll, not exactly harsh) so it was in no way pointed to you.

• Like 3

i think this petty drama needs to end

honesty its princess twilight take 2

good grief

cant we all agree to disagree and oh i don't know move on with our lives thank you

i mean come on whats the point of getting at each others throats over this?

• Like 2

I believe the reason for the hate is, how can somepony like Starlight be instantly forgiven for what she did in the S5 Premiere and the S5 Finale?, I think that's what really started the hate/distain ball rolling for Starlight by certain groups of fans.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bwrosas said:

I believe the reason for the hate is, how can somepony like Starlight be instantly forgiven for what she did in the S5 Premiere and the S5 Finale?, I think that's what really started the hate/distain ball rolling for Starlight by certain groups of fans.

And they still insist on holding to that hate for the rest of their lives because they think Hasbro will listen to them and correct what's seen as a half-baked piece of sh*t episode.

Revenge is all that bronies want. They refuse to follow the show's attempts at forgiveness.

I'm sure they'll live beyond 100 years old demanding that Hasbro wipe out Starlight immediately or that they demand the writers to burn every last material related to her and portray her how THEY want her. It's effing ridiculous and makes me want to give them a dose of reality.

• Like 1

On 12/15/2017 at 8:30 AM, Infinite said:

i think this petty drama needs to end

honesty its princess twilight take 2

good grief

cant we all agree to disagree and oh i don't know move on with our lives thank you

i mean come on whats the point of getting at each others throats over this?

And how long do you think this throat-cutting is going to last? Until the next millennium?

• Like 1

On 12/16/2017 at 7:02 AM, 8492nd said:

And they still insist on holding to that hate for the rest of their lives because they think Hasbro will listen to them and correct what's seen as a half-baked piece of sh*t episode.

Revenge is all that bronies want. They refuse to follow the show's attempts at forgiveness.

I'm sure they'll live beyond 100 years old demanding that Hasbro wipe out Starlight immediately or that they demand the writers to burn every last material related to her and portray her how THEY want her. It's effing ridiculous and makes me want to give them a dose of reality.

NO!! YOUR WRONG!!

It's because it was a half-assed, half-thought out HORRID so-called 'redemption'

On 12/18/2017 at 6:12 AM, LostSanity said:

NO!! YOUR WRONG!!

It's because it was a half-assed, half-thought out HORRID so-called 'redemption'

You being one of them who needs to face reality

At this point you're not worth my time.

Go back to your cave, troll. And stay there for all eternity

• Like 1

People just always wanna find someone to hate on! What's not to love about starlight! She's smart, studious, funny, caring, and she was able to put her past behind her and reform for the better! 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, SoberStarlight said:

People just always wanna find someone to hate on! What's not to love about starlight! She's smart, studious, funny, caring, and she was able to put her past behind her and reform for the better!

I've already explained why. I'm not doing it again. Instead of expecting me to hold everyone's hand, go search for it yourself.

On 12/19/2017 at 2:49 PM, LostSanity said:

I've already explained why. I'm not doing it again. Instead of expecting me to hold everyone's hand, go search for it yourself.

Sorry that I offended you dude, I didn't mean to do so... I was asking more of a rhetorical question... I wasn't attacking you. I never asked for you to hold my hand and walk me through it.