CATSr2

Discord Moderator Application

Name: Actual Discord name: CATSr2#2716. On EQD Discord Server name is displayed as TempestCatto

Which position are you applying for? Discord Moderator

Why do you want to be an EQD Mod? I'm on everyday. Sometimes I just lurk, but I usually interact with people whether in voice chat or text chats. I have a lot of fun seeing and hearing from people in our community and I love being involved in anyway I can. I like to keep the peace, and can appreciate keeping it "PG", I'm also familiar with Discord's moderator tools. 

What prior moderation/administration experience do you have, if any? I'm a moderator on two dA Brony groups: MLPFriendshipIsMagic and MegaBronyUpload. I'm also a mod/co-owner on a gaming Discord server (We Game Online), which is currently growing still.

Time Zone/Times you'll be able to moderate: I live in eastern time, but I find myself online all day, and late at night.

Anything else you'd like to share: I work at a school as facilities maintenance and security. I also live mix for bands on the side. I'm very literate in technology terms, having graduated from a trade school.