so welcome to the fashion game!

so it goes: give the user above/under you some new clothes with a photo or with text,

u could just say these clothes for the one who replies next. Does not matter if it is an boy or an girl, if it are clothes.

i do not have any user above me so i do it with myself. i give myself these clothes: 129d2f58dac15865ffab977716a2f95d--skater  or if it needs with text u say: i give (user), a yellow skirt with a purple top.

And so u do. And u may create your very own clothing, or u only give pants, or t-shirts, it does not really matter. u even could give  a hairstyle. (my favourite clothing is that made from rarity).

Just enjoy the game does not really matter when it is like an other game as long as you have fun!

Isn't this game a bit similar to the "dress the user above you" game? In both you dress the user above you, with or without photo.

However, you'll get dressed in this.

5addff5668d18d78dd6d68550b545e248152ea93

It's been awhile since I have been to a post office, but I am going to dress you up as I was on that summer day:

Princess Luna T-shirt.

Fox-themed pajama pants.

Reef flip-flops.

A Luna-themed nail polish pattern (alternating between black and dark blue) on your fingernails and toenails.

You are now comfortable and fabulous! :hithere: