Leonbrony17

How would you rate your 2017?

Some good...some bad ;-;. Good things are that found boyfriend and accepted my sexuality (which is pansexuality :3)...and bad things are...well depression and some other things...

• Like 2

There may have been some really bad things this year I wish I could have avoided, but I still rate this year 10/10. I found pony, I made amazing friends, and I met the love of my life. What more could I possibly want?

• Like 4

Probably... average. Borderline average.

Had too many health issues AGAIN but hopefully they are FINALLY over.

Final Fantasy XV pretty much made up for all the health issues I had.

:chillin:

• Like 2

Glad that some good happened to y'all! Hopefully y'all can overcome the bad as well.

Me? I'd rank the entirety of 2017 a :twitch:/10, but my personal life has been fairly, and rather surprisingly, decent.

Looks like a had a good semester, might get a new job and I'm nearly done with my massive backlog of movies/shows/comics.

So I guess I'd rank my 2017 a :notbad:/10.

Here's hoping for a better 2018 for everyone!

This year hasn't been too bad since I got a great new friend at the beginning of the year, which is something I'm really grateful for. At the same time I started having more headaches this year but other than that I wouldn't call it a bad year. At the same time I'm also looking forward to 2018 to see what kind of things it'll bring along.

Like every year there good and bad (& more bad), Good, had one week off, two weeks off & another week off, been to many places, Manchester United win first UEFA Cup (& another trophy), and seen some  good movies, As for bad, had money taken out of my bank that had to renew my card, heard my parents agrue (they aruge at few days but still bad to hear), football, craziness of anti-brexit and anti-Trump, Going on with EU/Brexit, and Leeds will be unable to named 2023 European capital of Culture (Cos of b***** EU). Of course there other I can't mention for some personal reason.

A rare year out of depression ; the first year full of ponies ; an unexpected friendship ; I talk to my family again ; I played Breath of the wild on my new nintendo's console ; I managed to eat with no boss on my back ; I'd rate it 94%.

It's probably the best year of my whole life.

• Like 1

The year 2017 went extraordinarily well for me.  In addition to pushing myself into regular gym attendance, I also successfully put an end to my "sweet tooth" by significantly reducing my sugar intake (the six weeks of sugar withdrawal symptoms were unpleasant, but I no longer miss candy bars, ice cream, cookies, etc.).  While I am not a bodybuilder by any means, I am stronger than I have ever been at any point in my life (moving around heavy objects is much easier, and I am strong enough to the point where the "Average Joe" isn't going to dare to cross me).  I have also lost a good deal of weight in the process.  Additionally, while my job is often stultifying in nature, I did manage to get a promotion and a sizeable raise.  My interest in MLP: FiM was also renewed somewhat when I finally got around to catching up on episodes of the show (Seasons 6 and 7), in addition to seeing the film.  I am going to continue improving myself by making more constructive use of my spare time to make 2018 another superb year. :approve:

• Like 1

Honestly it wasn't a great year for me at all. Between trouble with my studies, the passing of my great grandmother and my dog, and losing touch with my best friend after a fight that ended our friendship it was hard for me to make it to 2018. My resolution is to look positively at this year and not fall for the same mistakes and be a better person and friend. On the bright side Persona 5 finally came out and it took up a lot of my summer. :awesomedash:

My 2017 was good. I had a lot of good fortunes this past year, met some new friends, and my interest in MLP is strong again.

On 1/2/2018 at 7:11 AM, M2 Ball said:

The year 2017 went extraordinarily well for me.  In addition to pushing myself into regular gym attendance, I also successfully put an end to my "sweet tooth" by significantly reducing my sugar intake (the six weeks of sugar withdrawal symptoms were unpleasant, but I no longer miss candy bars, ice cream, cookies, etc.).  While I am not a bodybuilder by any means, I am stronger than I have ever been at any point in my life (moving around heavy objects is much easier, and I am strong enough to the point where the "Average Joe" isn't going to dare to cross me).  I have also lost a good deal of weight in the process. another superb year. :approve:

I'm proud of you. :)