Steamworks

MLP Heroes Reborn

Will these said Heroes have health regen, or will they need to rely on a medic and cabinet for health and ammo like a normal class would?

I was coming back to the forum to say something about heroes needing to come back if the servers are going to be as active as they were before......can see its being worked on now. Just make sure that when you finally test one of the hales on the server that you take feedback from everyone. That's how Ponyville.net is so active and popular. Also I think the HP of the heroes should be like it was before. If they are easily killed, most players will just stay back most of the time. The main reason they are called "heroes" is to be on the front line disrupting the other team, but that went out the door when people started complaining that they were op and such. They became more of a nuisance after so many complaints were taken as complete feedback and no self-opinion was added to said feedback. The heroes then became invincible horses, which made me leave that server. 

:notimpressed:

On 4/5/2016 at 10:42 AM, Steamworks said:

I don't want these Heroes being easy mode. 

Also I completely agree with this.

:approve:

Hey, newbies, any of you have any experience with SourceMod? This is kind of too big for one pony (especially one who's rusty at coding and new to sourcepawn).