SugarSweet

Anyone else not main TF2?

I mean, i know it's a fun game, but a lot of people here play that and just that. So, i was wondering, does anyone else not main TF2? For me, i main Battlefield. It's just so fun and i can't wait for the new game at the end of the year!

ponyfield_4_wallpaper_by_buttercrumpets-

2 hours ago, Light Landstrider said:

I play a wide variety of games, although I have never really owned a Battlefield one.

I'm currently waiting on overwatch mostly

Same, I preordered their bundle, I want them mercy wings for my Diablo crusader.

I haven't really played too many games as of late.

Mostly Fallout 4.

For online games, some Rocket League and mayhaps some Siege when my friends need a fifth wheel.

I don't deal with TF2 anymore, game has no incentive for me to play it. Anything in my Library's under consideration if anyone wants to play something with me but these days I find myself either playing Warframe, Stardew Valley, Payday 2 or Fallout 4.

I hardly even play TF2 much anymore. Now I mostly play my other games, like EU4, Warthunder, World of Tanks, Fallout 4 sometimes...and...that's basically it. :pinkieshrug: 

I don't main a game. I sometimes get hooked on a game for a bit but I usually don't play only that game. Right now though I am frequently playing War Thunder and Fallout 4.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Vin said:

Main a game? Is.. Is that a thing?

Look at my hours played on Steam for TF2 vs everything else combined. 

2 hours ago, Steamworks said:

Look at my hours played on Steam for TF2 vs everything else combined. 

I think he was referring to the terminology of "main".

It's probably my fault anyway, though, for using that in Discord in this context.

I mean like 2900 hours in TF2 versus like maybe 300 hours total across the other 158 games in my library. Pretty sure I main TF2. 

No I get that part. I think he was just thinking it sounds weird to "main" a game when that term is normally applied to, well, other things. For instance, maining a TF2 class or something.

On 3/27/2016 at 3:22 PM, ultimateAI said:

No I get that part. I think he was just thinking it sounds weird to "main" a game when that term is normally applied to, well, other things. For instance, maining a TF2 class or something.

The term is already something of a slang term anyways, a shortening of "the main class I play as is" so while I see your point, it seems like a perfectly reasonable colloquial use.

Anyway is have not played TF2 in quite a while.  I poked around about 2 weeks ago on a pub server, and I keep meaning to play on those Saturday night games here but never get around to it.

To be honest TF2 is the only fps I really play.  Normally I stick to strategy games like EUIV, CK2, Endless Space/Endless legend, the Civilization Franchise etc.  To be even more honest i have really mostly been playing board games on weekends rather than video games.  So in short to not answer the question, not TF2 but I don't have a main game at the moment.