Sign in to follow this  
Steamworks

S6 - Episode 3 - Discussion

Where to watch:
(Some of the pages have the episode title in them already. If you can't bear to even know that, you should probably avoid them until it's time for the episode.)

https://www.reddit.com/r/mylittlepony/comments/4c13r3/mlpfim_season_6_episode_streams/

(Applebuck Season, Griffon the Brush-Off, and The Mane Attraction are airing as a lead in to the new episode on Discovery Family.)

DailyMotion: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x41l3kq_my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-603-the-gift-of-maud

A great reminder of how great Maud is. Wonderful episode overall, my only gripe is Maud using intimidation to get the bag. That really took away from the lesson.

Also:

1122538.png

Rarity sounds so bored of Manehattan. Also, she's expanding awfully quickly now that she has a Canterlot shop.

Rock pouches should be a thing.

Looks like Pinkie's busting out the faces.

That breakdown sounded borderline Rarity-level.

Only Pinkie would cry into a sundae.

Stuck up rocks.

Maud confirmed crackfiend.

Party cannon for a pouch. Not sure that's a good trade. Also, I had assumed the cannon was an extension of Pinkie rather than an actual object she could part with.

I wonder what else Maudesense is good for. Surely it can't just be good for cannons.

Maude punched the fuck through boulders. I wonder how much she could fuck up a pony.

Nice little lesson for a low key episode.

On 4/2/2016 at 6:14 PM, Steamworks said:

Maude punched the fuck through boulders. I wonder how much she could fuck up a pony.

I didn't even think of that... jesus christ...