Sign in to follow this  
Steamworks

S6 - Episode 4 - Discussion

Where to watch:
(Some of the pages have the episode title in them already. If you can't bear to even know that, you should probably avoid them until it's time for the episode.)

https://www.reddit.com/r/mylittlepony/comments/4c13r3/mlpfim_season_6_episode_streams/

(The Crystalling Parts 1 & 2 and The Gift of Maude Pie are airing as a run up to the new episode. If you're behind, here's your chance to catch up.)

DailyMotion: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x43d1z3_my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-season-6-episode-4-on-your-marks_animals

http://newhorse.vman315.com/

Stereotypical alpen-hösen and yodeling? I'm ok with that.

But it was a nice episode, I usually don't like CMC all that much but once again I was wrong in my assumptions, alchemist Apple Bloom is neat and we got a nice song too.

Oh and of course we now have pony Picasso, Salvador Dali and Leonardo DaVinci. Treehugger modelling for the win, and Octavia was in it as part of the crowd.

All in all, it was neat.

Song was probably the best part of the episode. Looks like Apple Bloom let herself get a little too wrapped up in their Crusade. I can buy her feeling lost. Sweetie and Scootaloo have always shown they have interests outside of the CMC, but Apple Bloom really hasn't. (And I suspect she subconsciously shied away from potion-making with Zecora because she didn't want to sour herself on that while her mood was so terrible.)

CMC obsessed with butts.

I wonder if other ponies get that obsessed with their own butts post-CM.

Oh come on, Applebloom, you know Mac's issues aren't cutie mark related at all.

At least the CMC don't seem to be going down the same route Twi did when she couldn't find a problem.

Ah, Bulk Biceps. What kind of problem is he having? Methinks the dumb bell is more metaphorical than literal.

I dunno about their doubts to Applebloom's plan. I sort of think her plan is gonna be a spinoff with a more grown up CMC.

Applebloom has no life. I wonder if the writers are talking to the fans through her.

Of course Tree Hugger would be a nude model.

Didn't Applebloom already fail at dancing back in Showstoppers?

"I don't think I'll ever feel again." Isn't that a sign of actual depression?

AB has gone crazy. Or maybe just bitter. And crazy.

This is sort of shaping up like a good pair for Make New Friends But Keep Discord. The lesson learned by AB regarding the rest of the CMC goes so well with Discord's lesson at the Gala.

What's Octavia doing spectating such a recital? Surely she has more important things to attend to.

Also, Doctor, you changed your tie. Are you starting to regenerate?

Butt tat acquired. CMC butt mark satisfied.

OMG, this is the first time I've watched and episode where I was able to relate to the character. In this case Applebloom. Ever since the great Mann vs. Machine Dakka dilemma, I've had great anxiety of  not being able to play games with my friends and it only worsens when people are playing games I want to play but I can't because I'm usually busy with real life stuff (because I have a life, obviously), and then when I finally do get the chance, the people who were playing have stopped and refuse to play anymore for a specific length of time, or worse they stopped playing period.

This episode was fantastic.

It took you this long to really connect to an episode? I only made it to S2 before that started happening.

Also, we have a solid NOPE.

I know, strange isn't it? To be frankly honest after getting to know a lot of people from PF2 I started to realize that I sort of stood out from a lot of people, mostly because I didn't suffer from heavy cases of depression, nor do I have or believe in the subject of "autism" (I'm basically the Atheist of Autism). Although while this is one of the first I relate to, I'm pretty sure there are a couple of earlier episodes I can relate to as well, they just never had as big of an impact.

Also, was it just me, or did Big Mac sound really different?