Sign in to follow this  
endrance00

Blizzard's new Titan OverWatch

People will be hyp for a week then people will likely find out that it's nothing particularly new and resettle into their old habits after a month or six after its release.

Though with the videos for the game they keep pumping out Blizzard should just go full-on Pixar or Dreamworks. Then no need to handle all that pesky licensing and being afraid of a game being incompatible with their movies when they're all put together in the same house. 

10 hours ago, LegendaryR'QA said:

I haven't played it myself but that i've heard is "It's a good MOBA, but a bad FPS"

It's not a MOBA.

Overwatch is a Blizzard made TF2. All the characters act as classes, not as Heroes.

Battleborn is the true FPS MOBA game that features proper individual heroes, levels, creeps, towers, etc.

On 12.4.2016 at 8:08 AM, Toki Zensekai said:

It's not a MOBA.

Overwatch is a Blizzard made TF2. All the characters act as classes, not as Heroes.

Battleborn is the true FPS MOBA game that features proper individual heroes, levels, creeps, towers, etc.

I dont agree. Battleborn offers a very MOBA-esque mode, but that's not everything the game has to offer.

As for Overwatch: I haven't played it. I don't even know when it will be released. But I'd love to try it out.