Hello everyone! I am a new person on this forum and I can't wait to be on this site. It does look interesting and also joined because the discord group. 

Though, I do play a lot of games on my pc. List of them is a bit long but, some are: GTA V, Skyrim, Mass Effect (all three), Payday 2, Killing Floor 2, Warframe and many more. I'm always up for chatting and will try to find my way around this forum ^~^ 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cobalt_Cresent said:

Payday 2, Killing Floor 2, Warframe

You listed these three together.

I already like you.

There's only one problem though....

hqdefault.jpg

Where's your steam profile...?

6 hours ago, TheBakaProject said:

The Onigiri Order's Bureau is required to inform you that by joining this forum, you have forfeited your right to keep your organs.

*readies the torture table surgery table*

Welcome! I'm BadShot, local Dungeon Master and Best Changeling. I rule over the RP subforum.

I am in the discord chat. So I will be active if I get quoted. Plus, I just am a nerd who will boast a bit about IT exam if people don't mind. I am a nerd in IT and gaming. I got quite some games to play other than the ones I mentioned.

Heyo Cobalt!

Im Dedsec Pony! But you can call me Doodle instead.

Im the local overhyped trashcan of watch dogs (more on 2), assassin's creed and gravity falls!

I usually hang out on the forum games, the discord chat as DedSecPony and sometimes in the general gaming!

Hope to see ya around!

tumblr_o9h2vqZNfs1u7s41uo1_540.gif