DedSec Pony

Caption This!

You... You got some mustard on your suit there. You should really wash that out before it sets A little Shout, some vinegar, that'll come right on out.

1247576__safe_scootaloo_pun_visual+pun_s

"What? Why are you looking at me like that? It's the goggles isn't it? .... No? ... Uh, do I have something in my hair? Stop looking at me like that!"

51a4666fa8a7a879de0b74bb4dc6d9fb.jpg

:boop: : "Heh heh, this is going to be SO funny..." *tries to flip up AJ's skirt, but is surprised seeing a mosaic blur instead of undergarments* "What... the..."

:dealwithit: : "Now sugarcube, if you wanted to see mah butt, all you had to do is ask."

:toomuch: : *incoherent confused babbling*

:wingboner: : "Um... Rarity..." *tries pulling her skirt back down* "...Did you have to make these uniforms so... provocative? Rarity? ...Rarity?"

:onigirirarity: : *too busy trying to seduce Spike to care*

:HappyPinkie: : "Oh, relax Fluttershy!! If you got it, flaunt it, I say!!" *squeezes mugs tighter below her chest*

:happy_twi: : *clapping and hopping joyfully* "Yay!! You captured the spirit of my new fanfic "Buttershy and the Beer Hall Push" perfectly!! Now it's the time the hero, AKA The Princess of the Night, to sweep in and make her impassioned declaration of love to Princess Celestia, telling the unwashed masses she will take over the day-to-day operations of the nation for her so that Celestia can spend all her time with me."

1234117__safe_pinkie+pie_monochrome_anim

*tries gnawing on the door* "I... I can't eat this?! What is going on? I can't eat this!! By Celestia, this... this is hurting my teeth!! Why is it even here?! I CAN'T EAT THIS!!"

808581__safe_breasts_humanized_crossover

Zarya: NO NO NO!

Tracer: W-What do you wanna hear? Tell me what you want me to say, and I'll say it!

Zarya: Tell me that my friends are all lying to me and avoiding me because they don't like my parties and they don't want to be my friends anymore!

Tracer: Your friends are all lying to you and avoiding you 'cause they don't like your parties and they don't want to be your friends anymore!

Zarya: AHA! I KNEW IT!

1268255__safe_animated_queen+chrysalis_f

Who's a pretty changeling? Who's a pretty changeling?! YOU ARE!! YOU ARE!! ...............Now drink the bleach and strap this explosive vest to you. It will please me.

1285160__safe_rainbow+dash_rarity_shippi

It wouldn't have been so bad if the multitude of tiny Rarities could ever agree on a movie besides Casaflanca.

[[ Dangit LN I was saving that very image for next ]]

large.png

See Valve, I can make a pony hat too, and while your's may have been more fetching than this old thing (because you obviously styled it after moi), mine's more valuable, it being a one of a kind... all thanks to Twilight, that this.

1272655__safe_rainbow+dash_equestria+gir