DedSec Pony

Caption This!

:gah: : "You mean I have to listen to country music while I do this? Denistry is hard enough as it is, but this? Are you sure you didn't want Applejack to do this instead? I can't take this!! Where's my soothing death metal?!"

1302200__safe_twilight+sparkle_rainbow+d

Aria: "Remind me why we did this, again?"

Sonata: "Because the sign over the water fountain said it's important to stay Hydra-ated!"

Adagio: "That's it. Everybody out of fusion."

Pinkie_Pie_hugging_fillies_S2E18.png

:HappyPinkie: : "Who feels like Chicken Tonight, like Chicken Tonight...!!"

:nnghaloo: : "But we don... Oh, this won't end well for me, will it?"

:hurrr: : *deadpan with a goofy look on her face* "No. No, it won't."

650041__safe_clothes_humanized_tradition

Mercy Dazzle: "Our power to raise money from any genre knows no bounds. Blizzard will never die!!"

Sombra Blaze: "Up yours, hackers!! We'll ban you for life!!!"

Tracer Dusk: "..................Guys, you seriously aren't expecting me to run around the battlefield in this skirt, right? It doesn't leave much to the imagination... Guys? I'm calling my agent."

1090573__safe_twilight+sparkle_clothes_e

"GREETINGS, SIMIANS. WE ARE HORSE-SIMIANS, YOUR NEW OVERLORDS. HAVE NO FEAR, THE EXACTING DETAILS OF YOUR QUARTERLY TRIBUTE PAYMENTS SHALL BE SPECIFIED IMMEDIATELY."

phpHvPgdG.jpg

"The Learning Channel?" I haven't learned diddly from watching anything to come on there in the last fifteen years. It's like how their hasn't been any "music" on MTV for the last fifteen years. False advertising I say!!

redraw_maid_applejack_by_kongyi-daunl93.

As the human resistance could only manage to keep capturing old obsolete T-800's, they realized using the same personality AI wasn't going to cut it, so they went with a more... aloof design. Too bad this model's social skills were even goofier than the last, but this confounded the enemy Terminator's AI to such a degree they often crashed. Weeks later Skynet finally admitted defeat.

flutter_shy2_by_kaikoinu-dapvmhp.jpg

Um, Winston...? Winston?! I think my chronal accelerator is busted. Call the cops, call Batman, call Chris Hansen, ca- call someone... TOM CRUISE, HELP!! I'M NOT SUPPOSED TO BE HERE!!

the_zone_by_miokomata-dagphyp.jpg

*Angel Bunny slaps Fluttershy* "......Know what, Angel Bunny...? No, that will be all." *slams Angel into the corner then furiously stomps him over and over and over and over and over and over and over, blood splashing across her hooves, chest, and face, laughing all the while, then finally stops, and begins talking in dead monotone manner* "It appears I made a mess. Barry, clean this up." *goes to a bunny hutch, picking up a random white bunny in bloody hooves* "Number 47, your name is now Angel Bunny." *Fluttershy is seemingly back to normal, but her voice trembles a bit* "I love you Angel Bunny." *bunny is struggling flee her hug*

mid_and_sun_by_wubcakeva-daq9ijk.png