DedSec Pony

Caption This!

My theory was correct!! By bringing my doppelganger from the other side of the mirror and killing her here, she would revert back to her true form, at which time I could harvest her hands and replace my inferior hooves. With a little more work, I can fully swap out my entire body with the superior human model, though making sure to retain my horn, as that is the one and only advantage this equine form has over the human body...

UnbeatableSquirrelGirl3.jpg

Related image Oh my god you're an idiot!!!! why just why would you make a sequel to the worst movie ever!!

Joseph: "Dammit, what's so hard about 'step, turn, step, step, spin, turn, pivot?!' Get it together!! We got to get this choreography down and beat Dio and his gang at the battle of the boy bands Friday or the world is doomed!!"

1343275__safe_rarity_animated_barack+oba

That's right, I'm taller than you, and by Irken law, that means I'm your superior, so give me your all your snacks, if you don't mind...

tumblr_ofvuc33EPu1uhnruuo1_1280.png

You lied to me!! You said you were going to play Watapon this turn. That's not Watapon!! THAT'S NOT WATAPON AT ALL!! I MEAN, I SHOULD OF KNOW BETTER, BECAUSE NO ONE PLAYS WATAPON!! WATAPON IS SH-!!

mabel_as_d_va_by_mikeinel-db9e50y.jpg