DedSec Pony

Caption This!

"HEY LOOK OVER THERE, ISN'T THAT GENJI IN HIS NEW SENTAI SKIN?!" *while you're distracted he steals your wallet and rides off*

1402668__safe_artist-colon-weiliy_applej

- Hey, hey, Welcome to the shoooow ♪ TACO TUESDAY !

-Pleaaaaase, stop that ! We have to practice for the movie. Come on, be serious.

340a9a6d9132ee535b3ed8265aeed7c1.jpg

:sadface: : "I worry the crown was a bit much."

:notimpressed: : "'Too much?' Fluttershy, I told you before all of this we were going up against Rarity in this year's anime convention cosplay contest. We needed even more!!"

:applebelch: : "Don't be upset with Fluttershy. Somethin' tells me no amount of freaky sewing skill would of beat Rarity's entry..."

:stararity: : *stands outside of Twilight's castle inside of a full lifesize 1:1 recreation of Gurren Lagann* "Cosplay contest champion five years in a row!!"

:toomuch: : "I don't know if I should be more amazed by the fact she built this in her spare time on her own in just three weeks or that it actually has a working Super Spiral Drive..."

:newspaper: : "Oh Rainbow, you always have to pay attention to the little details, darling..." *creates Giga Drill*

:notimpressed: : *horn glowing* "That's it. I'm going to McFaustee's. I'm mad, I'm hungry, I starved myself for a week to get into this. If anyone needs me, the McFalfa is back. *teleports away*

the_night_gala_by_liaaqila-db8yu4h.jpg

• Like 1

Gilda: I'm not really sure about wearing this dress.

Rainbow Dash: This dress is AWESOME!

Lightning Dust: I totally agree with you, Rainbow Dash.

17434778_792053804285187_270484910257393

• Like 1

-Who is the best character ? It's me of course, Sombra is the strongest and cutest pony.

-wtf ? wtf man, wtffff ?

eef.png

Wow!! It looks so delicious!! I'll bet it'll let me leave some amazing diarrhea on Sasuke's pillow tonight. I really hate that guy.

tumblr_oeh4dzz5k51r63mv0o1_1280.png