DedSec Pony

Caption This!

:cookie: : "Now Rarity, be nice..."

:stararity: : *holding back her laughter* "I'm sorry, but there's bad cosplay, and then there's..." *cackling* "this!!"

:ponder: : "I don't know. I kinda like it."

:applebelch: : "You would."

jtbtPkO3VL0Ce5fQ7uzRT6C7jd4rDbzsn7YcLLTW : "Girls... What's a 'Sephiroth?'"

1497066__suggestive_artist-colon-kogaras

• Like 1

"Are you sure the zipper isn't too much, because I'm worried the zipper is too much. It just clashes with all the tribal markings, and I wanna go for more a 'douchey' look and not so much an 'emo' look. Trust me, that annoying brat and his friends got that locked down pat. I can't compete with them there. Besides, emos sucks. We all know that. We can agree on that, right? They're just wannabe goths. Now, if you excuse, I got to schedule an appointment with my tailor, behead her for this travesty, and then get a new tailor. Know any good tailors?"

grunkle_rick_and_the_twins_by_chillguydr

• Like 1

"'Try Pendulum Summoning!!' they said!! 'You'll be unstoppable!!' they said!! BULLSHIT... AND NOW MY SOUL'S GOING TO THE SHADOW REALM. GREAT!! JUST WHAT I NEED TODAY. "

978992__safe_artist-colon-lamar_bone_der

"Eyup, Ah sure do love this new wallpaper Big Macintosh picked out fer the family room. Adds a kinda airy feelin' compared to the rest o' the decor's warm earth tones."

• Like 1

"Hey, so, I have to know... Have you ever felt like a nut? Like, seriously? I mean, like a real nut? Because, just so you know, Almond Joy has nuts, Mounds don't."

1196780__safe_artist-colon-andypriceart_

6 hours ago, ABronyAccount said:

"Eyup, Ah sure do love this new wallpaper Big Macintosh picked out fer the family room. Adds a kinda airy feelin' compared to the rest o' the decor's warm earth tones."

Very clever, and very classy. I was 82% certain someone would have made an Apple booty reference. :dealwithit:

"It was awesome when I got bit by that radioactive penguin and got super penguin powers, but not so much when I drank that radioactive absinthe, and now I have superhuman hallucination powers... Seriously, what the hell is that blue fuzzball, why does it follow me everywhere I go, staring at me at all hours of the day, and only staying away from me as long as I dance to Nightcore Polka?"

1553628__safe_artist-colon-ryuu_applejac