DedSec Pony

Caption This!

oh crap the moon is out of orbit im the only one to put it back into orbit or else we're all screwed

Image result for yugioh arc v edo

"I saw that. Think you're slick, eh?! That's for getting distracted by the boss' uniform. Leer at the boss again and I'll let her know personally so she can drop her massive sword of hers upside your head!!"

unforgettable_season_by_mirroredsea-dbtz

• Like 1

"Listen, for the last time, everyone in the public transportation sector is on strike, so no taxis, trolleys, buses, or trains are going out, no matter how much those mermaids or pegasi protest!! Not until we get a standard of living wage increase. Also, I'm a train, and you're stoned off your ass, dude."

flutterbat_by_mirroredsea-dbs7aa7.jpg

"Now, my flame minions, go forth and destroy my enemies! ... I said go forth! No, stop eating that house, and... gah, forget it! I'll just buy a gun and shoot them myself."

1441287__safe_screencap_princess+celesti

:celestia: : "Wait?! Don't tell me this has... flour... in it?! Deathly allergic..."

:wait: : "Um, yes? ...Wait, what DO you make your pan-"

:dragonlight: : "THE BONES OF MY ENEMIES!!" *collapses in anaphylactic shock*

355078__safe_artist-colon-tex_applejack_

"I found the issue. Somepony ran unshielded cable parallel to both a mains power feed and a fluorescent fixture. No wonder we detected so much foreign voltage at the jack. That explains our mysterious Rj-45 of Doom. Also I found a raisin and I ate the raisin that I found."

1459213__safe_screencap_chickadee_ms-dot