DedSec Pony

Caption This!

Dash Williams knew she had to follow the Deadites into the Neighcronomicon and destroy their evil deep within the past, but that didn't mean she was eager to face the Army of Darkness.

1715263__safe_screencap_rarity_equestria

• Haha 2

"I can hear you but I can't see you!! Just stay there and I'll come deliver justice to you. ...Seriously, why did I think compound eye lenses in my helmet was a good idea again?"

delicious_tail_by_flushthebatsanta-dbc6p

"Ah come on, ma'am! With all the fruit essences and coconut whatsits they put in our shampoo these days, that oughta be considered a topping!"

vmqps.png

• Haha 2

By making the iOS 12 so clunky that no one but the most stuck-up hipsters will want to use it thinking it will make them look cool, I will have my REVENGE!! ...Wait, what do you mean almost no one uses iOS already anyway? Curse you Starlight, you fool!! Not all of us think Linux is the future!!

do_you_mind_if_i_eat_this_salad__4k_uhd_

^ All I see in that post is a string of text. So I'm just going to go with the second most popular New Yorker Cartoons Caption: "What a misunderstanding!"

razor_by_docwario-d5xuyit.png

And thus the story of how Scootaloo finally decided to give up on being a landlubber once and for all and go full seapony is revealed, using seagulls to get around out of the water - no dumb pearl for her!!

applejack_s_stretch_by_assasinmonkey-dcg