SD13

Last to Post 3: Revenge

Because MLP is designed for little girls. So if you are not a little girl watching this show, you're a pervert.

It's a pretty common idea tho.

6 hours ago, LunarThunder said:

Does Shuddow's parents hate mlp? And if they do, why?

They don't like it because they believe its just NSFW content, which is why I called them "graduated from tinfoil hat academy with a doctorate"

9 minutes ago, Sylveon said:

They don't like it because they believe its just NSFW content, which is why I called them "graduated from tinfoil hat academy with a doctorate"

Haters judge whole fandom for the :nsfw: things.

50 minutes ago, Bakaarion said:

Because MLP is designed for little girls. So if you are not a little girl watching this show, you're a pervert.

It's a pretty common idea tho.

xD I totally forgot the fact that it is for little girls, but they made so many things that ppl my age or older know and understands.

Btw bakaa, the drawing I started yesterday I finished it today. Its Luna playing playstation xD (still have something to do in it like better shading).

3 minutes ago, LunarThunder said:

Haters judge whole fandom for the :nsfw: things.

xD I totally forgot the fact that it is for little girls, but they made so many things that ppl my age or older know and understands.

Btw bakaa, the drawing I started yesterday I finished it today. Its Luna playing playstation xD (still have something to do in it like better shading).

Well if that's the case then his parents hate everything.

im not saying all haters are like that (other wise i would be like them) of course there are some haters that know that not everyone is pervert and watch not safe for woona content.

No, my parents hate all of it. In their mind, the whole fandom is a bunch of 30 year old pedophiles. Trust me, I could spend hours ranting about them. But after having to put up with them yesterday, I'd rather talk about ponies.

Well, ponies is rather hard for me, too.

a couple of people were complaining about the show, and I said some wonderful things about them that I can't really say here.

3 hours ago, LunarThunder said:

Share !