SD13

Last to Post 3: Revenge

@Shadow Dash

Here's a season-version of 100 bottles of beer to sing when it's fall time:

100 leaves are up on the tree / 100 leaves are up

If one of those leaves decided to flee / 99 leaves are up on the tree

I'm not trying to win, I've to much bad luck to be a threat XD

For your question there is only one answer and you won't like it. Practice practice and more practice.

Also a good hint is, practice easy stuff making music is mostly not about being a technical perfect player and also not

about playing super complicated stuff. The most important thing is feeling comfortable and having fun. ^-^

Edited by FastRiff
typo
  • Like 1

I have guitar but I'm not good at playing it ;-;.....any tips for how should I start?

I mostly play marimba,vibraphone and xylophone. This is good site for finding sheet music https://musescore.com/ .

This is what I wanna play :)https://musescore.com/user/5308586/scores/1322076, but I have never played with 4 mallets....i should maybe start practicing it....

Playing with 4 mallets sounds really hard, I've seen that once and it looks and sounds amazing.

Well for guitar do you have an acoustic or electrical?

If you have an acoustic one you should probably start with the standard chords. You know E-G-A-C-F-D

Other than that you can play barred chords, the frets (hope that's the right word) are basically all the same you just adjust

the position of your hand. What also helps is using a tabulature instead of notes. (even If you can read notes guitar sheets look confusing)

With standard chords you can easily learn some some easy songs for starters I recommend "Rocking in the free world" by Neil Young

The verse is pretty much E(1/8th notes)-D(half note)-C(half note) and the chorus is G-D-C-E (all played as 1/8th notes)    

Hope that helps a little ^-^

thx ^-^ that might help some.

but that yellow after the rain is what id like to play (it sounds amazing.) but I just remembered that I my teacher is gonna give me notes to Galactica marimba solo xD...its hard, 2 mallet solo....but it sounds amazing too and I hope it will be fun to play ^-^

here is video (its not the best but still good)

(he's good but I think it would sound better if he used harder mallets)

• Like 1

Happy to help, that solo is awesome. Believe me If you can play an instrument like this, learning guitar is, relatively spoken, fairly easy.

As long as you don't mean classical guitar or jazz, seriously those two genres are really really hard. 

One very rare live performances of Django Reinhardt, he is famous for using only two sometimes 3 fingers while playing.   

Well, now that you're back, I can finally complete my master plan. It's time to activate THE ULTIMATE WEAPON!!!!

I call upon the power of Discord, of Chaos itself. I unleash the forces of darkness upon this world. And by the power granted to me by this, post number ten thousand, I SMITE YOU ALL!!!!!!!

• Like 1

You... you... YOU WHAT!!!!!! I spent MONTHS preparing that! Do you know how long it'll be before I have that much raw power again! 14,999 posts!

*looks at shadow and bakas post count*

*looks back at mine*

ill never measure up!

@Sylveon

Bah, post count don't matter. I've been chasing Bakaa since I first got here. Never caught up.... :( XD

@LunarThunder

It would have incapacitated you on only this thread for 48 hours. Long enough for me to win!

Just now, FastRiff said:

Guilty as charged :D

Its actually a very welcoming thing, since rock bronies are pretty all but extinct in favor of edm.