SD13

Last to Post 3: Revenge

I know he was on here. And he knows about the thread. He came on for about five minutes an hour ago and was viewing LtP2.

And yes, I'm needy enough to actually stalk your guy's profiles to see if you're going to post soon.

1 minute ago, Shadow Dash said:

I know he was on here. And he knows about the thread. He came on for about five minutes an hour ago and was viewing LtP2.

And yes, I'm needy enough to actually stalk your guy's profiles to see if you're going to post soon.

I must piss you off to no end with the amount of lurking I do... :ohyou:

Regardless, you should read the description on that song I linked

Yes, lurking does tend to send me into a frantic mode of "WHY THE BUCK ISN'T HE RESPONDING!"

I'll go read it now.

EDIT: I don't actually know how to do that.

Found it. Stupid mobile app developers, not including important features. I had to try and load the desktop version.

And THANK YOU!!!!! *hugs*

• Like 1

He's reading the thread...  but not responding. We are his prey. We never know when he will attack. He's playing mind games with us...

11 minutes ago, Shadow Dash said:

He's reading the thread...  but not responding. We are his prey. We never know when he will attack. He's playing mind games with us...

He won't outdo me with that tactic; psychological warfare is my specialty

:dealwithit: 

9 minutes ago, Midnight Moon said:

He won't outdo me with that tactic; psychological warfare is my specialty

:dealwithit: 

Now he toyed with me by liking a post... he's good.

Oh, you're going down, bub. My phone has given me unlimited access to the internet. Nothing, and I repeat, nothing, can stop me now.

8 minutes ago, Bakaarion said:

colors_3d__jolt_the_awesome_raichu_by_ar

So.... You really want to take this challenge ?

That's cute.

So, I guess I can tell Seven I found out where his jacket went.

8 minutes ago, Shadow Dash said:

Oh, you're going down, bub. My phone has given me unlimited access to the internet. Nothing, and I repeat, nothing, can stop me now.

How do you call that feeling yet ? Ah yes, déjà vu.

3 minutes ago, Bakaarion said:

How do you call that feeling yet ? Ah yes, déjà vu.

My parents will never know I have the restriction password. And even if they did, they'd just smash my phone, so it wouldn't matter anyway. I'd still have the Xbox.

1 minute ago, Shadow Dash said:

My parents will never know I have the restriction password. And even if they did, they'd just smash my phone, so it wouldn't matter anyway. I'd still have the Xbox.

At that point, I have a backup PC that I'll lend to you. Since I'm the owner, they'd have to think twice about smashing that one

You guys remind me the firsts pages of last to post 2, when all these ponies really though they had a chance to defeat me.

Of course they had willingness. But that's nothing against my need to posting on pony forums everyday. It provides me an unlimited power, much more that you can't even imagine.

1 minute ago, Bakaarion said:

Of course they had willingness. But that's nothing against my need to posting on pony forums everyday. It provides me an unlimited power that you can't even imagine.

You use that term "need" a little too casually. I'm the one with a mental disorder that will most likely send me into depressing if I stop posting. I have the upper hand here. I'm catching up with you on the list of most posts.