SD13

Last to Post 3: Revenge

@Fennekin @Zorua @Bakaarion

*sigh* one of the reasons I don't post here is because honestly, every time I come back to this topic, you guys are talking about stuff that's leaving me confused.

Kinda like how Twilight felt left out in S5's "What About Discord" not understanding the inside jokes and such Discord made with the Mane 5. I can't help but feel a little jealous.

All I want is to be a good friend. Well, aren't I? *pleading eyes*

The only frequent poster on this topic that I see all the time on the other Forums in @Umbreon

3 minutes ago, WiiGuy said:

@Fennekin @Zorua @Bakaarion

*sigh* one of the reasons I don't post here is because honestly, every time I come back to this topic, you guys are talking about stuff that's leaving me confused.

Kinda like how Twilight felt left out in S5's "What About Discord" not understanding the inside jokes and such Discord made with the Mane 5. I can't help but feel a little jealous.

All I want is to be a good friend. Well, aren't I? *pleading eyes*

The only frequent poster on this topic that I see all the time on the other Forums in @Umbreon

the reason why i dont post here is because ive been experience a plethora of technical issues.

random page crashes, status updates taking years to load, links to pages leading to completely different pages, not being notified of PMS.

this site has more bugs then the colorado insect museum.

• Confused 1

i understand some of the conversations that i didn't start (but was here when it happened) or started when i wasn't here...but if @Bakaarion and @Fennekin talks about programming....xD i understand nothing...i probably know something...but much less that they do xD...but idk if they know how to draw xD...at least Shushu/fenn can't 3: ....bakaa, can you draw :3?...

so I'm only one that can draw 3:<...why u no can draw 3: ....it's not hard to draw...my self i think i can't draw ;-;....but i think its because i compare my self to those really good ppl ;-;...

1 hour ago, Zorua said:

so I'm only one that can draw 3:<...why u no can draw 3: ....it's not hard to draw...my self i think i can't draw ;-;....but i think its because i compare my self to those really good ppl ;-;...

Because we no have skills at draw. Me, Bakaa have skills at compooter. No draw skills.

15 minutes ago, Error said:

Soon the black friday, but I have no idea what to buy

I’m not going to buy anything on Black Friday. :awesomecheer:

Black friday. Black friday is a good day. Insert hunger games black friday comparison here

Also, @Fennekin while you are online, i do need to ask you something.

Admittedly, I get today and Black Friday as paid holidays per my union contract, but I will choose to get paid to post here, read, hit the gym, etc. than to fight hordes of people to buy discounted things I don’t need.:awesomecheer:

4 hours ago, Zorua said:

bakaa, can you draw :3?...

emote.RDbu.png

2 hours ago, M2 Ball said:

Admittedly, I get today and Black Friday as paid holidays per my union contract, but I will choose to get paid to post here, read, hit the gym, etc. than to fight hordes of people to buy discounted things I don’t need.:awesomecheer:

About, that, vegas pro is -70% on steam ! emote.RDcute.png

I'm seriously thinking about buy it, and of course I will never use it because I'm too lazy to learn how it works.

32 minutes ago, Bakaarion said:

emote.RDbu.png

About, that, vegas pro is -70% on steam ! emote.RDcute.png

I'm seriously thinking about buy it, and of course I will never use it because I'm too lazy to learn how it works.

Ooh, that's awesome! I've used Sony Vegas quite a bit before, it's really easy to learn. BUY IT!

2 hours ago, Umbreon said:

Also, @Fennekin while you are online, i do need to ask you something.

I am online now XD

Well, its done. Shadow, i also am using the fennpony avatar on mlpfmlpf

thanksgiving was amazing.