Shadow Dash

Last to Post 3: Revenge

5 minutes ago, Fennekin said:

Simple: as long as there isn't any plastic dishes, I can just burn the food off. Much more effective that water XD

Nine tried to burn the food off. Ending up burning the food, the house, and a country mile of forest.

Problem is, fire is just extremely hot particles which emit light because of their temperature. You'd end up with black dishes.

Dishes complete. And because I just eat, dishes comes back. It's just an endless

while(eat)
	Bakaarion.washDishes;

Life has no sense.

Because it's a serious waste of energy, resources, and most of all, people just drop it in environment, so it's a poison, a pollution, and it just make growing the 7th continent, who is the hugest surface of the world, literally.

Yeah, but... it seems like overkill to completely outlaw plastic cutlery... it doesn't make up more than a very small percentage of the waste.

In my guess, it's a very, very good measure. It will force a new market of disposable cutlery, biodegradable and recyclable.

Like we have banned plastic bags at shops and hypermarkets some years ago. Trust me, it changes nothing for your habits (It's even more convenient to use a solid bag that you reuse again and again), and your countryside no longer looks :

sacs-plastiques-pollution.png

it's not only a disaster for your eyes, it kills many animals every day. And for nothing, just a free death.

Trust me, it's the smarter decision that politics took from... Years.:ameridash:

Yeah, plastic bags I can understand banning. And plastic bottles. But cutlery just doesn't seem like the kind of thing that gets tossed into a bush like bottles and bags. It seems like there's other things that would be more beneficial to ban than just cutlery.

To be honest, European wastes like that generally end in huge discharge in Bangladesh, or any poor country in Africa.

Sweden, like each time, is the exception. They even buy wastes because they use it for electricity power, without polluting, of course.

No, Sweden is not Switzerland emote.RDlaugh.png

emote.RDlaugh.png

But now, all European countries are more and more mad at them, and started a fiscal hunt against people with Swiss account.

And of course, it's how we discover that all politics saying "We need to make an effort ! Work more ! be payed less !" were these one with secret account in Switzerland and avoid the taxes.

The last one was allowed to participate to the president election some month ago. And he was ranked 3rd.

People are dumb emote.RDfacehoof.png