Shadow Dash

Last to Post 3: Revenge

Tsk... I woke up 2 hours before school, walked by my parent's room who was opened, on a cracking wooden floor, to play the gamecube. Being virtually sneaky is less risky.

Every day I walk right past my parents with a laptop in my backpack. On my way to Japan, you could SEE the imprint in the bag, and me telling them I was fine and didn't want them messing with the strap was the only reason they never saw it.

I took my gameboy in 6th grade to play pokemon in a toilet cabin because it was hardly punished. I also stole dead computers from my high school and skipped classes that my parents never been alerted.

I've been caught using computer resources in ways I'm not allowed no less than 8 times, but every single time I've managed to evade having anything put on my permanent record, despite being warned EVERY SINGLE TIME it's my last chance XD

Oh yeah ? So my parents locked the TV who could be turned on with the remote only, and they hid it in their room. With my bro we succeeded many time to stole it while they slept. Then we could watch pokemon.

• Haha 1

Yeah, I can't beat that XD

But it does remind me of something stupid I did as a little kid, like 7. I guessed my parents old password for the television restrictions (0000 XD), locked everything, and then changed the password.

And forgot what I changed it to XD

4 hours ago, Bakaarion said:

emote.RDfacehoof2.png

Spanking in approach.

I was a little kid. I just wanted to know what would happen XD

2 hours ago, Cipher_42 said:

Mood: Wait, Walmarts exist in Oaxaca? 

Hey everyone.

Hey Cipher!

Oh but I like all type of animals anthro or not. It's just I'm not fan enough to join weird groups emote.RDlaugh.png

And I'm afraid to see that pony loving is still increase day after day, 1 year after having discovered it. So furry or not, only ponies count.

Hello,

Bronies are cringe, life is awesome, all is normal.

Also, I'm ready for a walk in the snow with pony music.

apple_bloom_dancing__animated_gif__by_co

♪ It's what my cutie mark is telling meeeee... ♫