SD13

Last to Post 3: Revenge

All this beating up on Mexico, and I'm 1/8th Mexican XD (1/4, if you don't count the fact my great grandma literally came to America just to have kids and go back home XD)

Not all, we're a part of neanderthal from Europe and another specie that I forgot the name for Asians.

neanderthal gave us the ability to drink milk as adults emote.RDlaugh.png

Wait.... I messed that post up. I was going to write "outside Europe", but switched to "in America"

Hmmm, but I understood what you meant.

I just wanted to know if Protestantism was agree with evolution theory ? I always though that yes, by default because Catholics do, but... That's not something I checked.

11 hours ago, Bakaarion said:

Hmmm, but I understood what you meant.

I just wanted to know if Protestantism was agree with evolution theory ? I always though that yes, by default because Catholics do, but... That's not something I checked.

Protestians don't really have one opinion on that. Some believe it, some don't. It all depends on the person.

Well then maybe should I qualify my statements about that. I use the evolution theory to understand many of our behaviors, but I don't want to seem like trying to convince anyone. Even if in this forum, all seem have the same opinion about it.

I just don't like people trying to prove that beliefs are stupids.

Bah, I doubt you'll sway anyone's opinion. I've only met one or two people completely against the evolution theory. I keep my belief in science and my religious beliefs separate. We weren't there, so we can't rule out either possibility.

Oh but beliefs and science are totally compatible. If you hear somebody saying something including science vs religion, it's somebody stupid, who ignore what is science, or what is religion. The purpose of this pointless confrontation is generally to discredit religions, with paradoxically using "faith arguments".

emote.RDwow.png Oh wait, but that's probably a too serious discussion for this thread.

Pony is the best religion anyway.

Drop the mic