SD13

Last to Post 3: Revenge

I don't. I know that we NEED to ingest a bunch of bactria to keep your immune system strong, so I manage to eat dirty things sometimes, like unwashed mushrooms. But for now I'm rarely sick.

I just made simulations of what type of bacteria are on the surfaces I touch, all the time. I remember an experience, after analizing a bowl of nuts in a buffet, they found urine and excrement from many people on it. Now I consider it's on every things that people touch.

The keyboards are the most insane.

Another one I say recently is that excrement are on tooth brushes when they are put close to the toilets. The particles are very volatile during the flush. That's why my tooth brush is on my kitchen.

I'm sure I shocked some people emote.RDlaugh.png

I have another problem with air quality.

You. Are. Bucking. Insane.

My toothbrush sits in a plastic tub in my closet with no cover on it.

Oh and I won't be more accurate emote.RDlaugh.png

But move you toothbrush. Put it where I think would protect it better.

emote.RDlaugh4.png

In the kitchen of course.

The kitchen is upstairs. Plus, that's a horrible place to put it. Think about how much raw meat is in that room.

By eating it ? No.

I know that people eat much more meat than what is advised, but nothing on raw meat especially. What is it ?

But those diseases can easily spread through contact. And your toothbrush is right next to the origin point of the bacteria....

But why I would rub my toothbrush on meat ? No chance it happens. Plus I wash my toothbrush with soap before brushing my teeth, each time. Do you know that bacteria grew up and expand on it, fed with the sugar in your mouth ?

With soap? That's just disgusting. You'll never get it all off, and then you're sticking soap in your mouth. Bleh.