SD13

Last to Post 3: Revenge

*sigh* All illegal.... I knew giving the citizens free will was a bad idea. I'll take it away ASAP

The right to bear arms? What do you think this is, America? Don't make me laugh XD

You have no rights. The citizens have been trained to fight as one, with disregard to life and limb. They're mindless slaves. Completely obedient, and now, entirely focused on killing you.

If you think the citizens are mindless slaves. You heard wrong then.

I'm going to turn them back to normal and start a resistance.

*Activates shield*

I am protected by an indestructible shield by the way. :ohplease:

You're never gonna bring me down, You're never gonna break this part of me. 

Oh, I don't need to break you... you'll do that all on your own soon...

66-F is an extinction protocol. One by one, the citizens will turn on each other, and bring their own oblivion. All restrictions on weapons - gone. All laws - gone. All hospitals.... detonated and ready to explode. 

-hacks into the system and stops the protocol- 

-sticks a pulse bomb on you and watches you explode-

This is for my freedom you monster.

M2 Ball is calling for a total and complete shutdown of heterosexuals entering the island until our island’s representatives can figure out what the hell is going on. :awesomecheer:

Of course I sleep at night something lie ONCE A MONTH and when it happens I miss a cool RP where I could kill you all.

I HATE YOU ALL !

6 hours ago, M2 Ball said:

M2 Ball is calling for a total and complete shutdown of heterosexuals entering the island until our island’s representatives can figure out what the hell is going on. :awesomecheer:

Shut up, you're involved in all type of extermination based on sexuality emote.RDlaugh.png

8 hours ago, Shadow Dash said:

Shadow Dash seconds this motion, motion carried.

It’s expected to pass with majority support.

3 hours ago, Bakaarion said:

Of course I sleep at night something lie ONCE A MONTH and when it happens I miss a cool RP where I could kill you all.

I HATE YOU ALL !

Shut up, you're involved in all type of extermination based on sexuality emote.RDlaugh.png

The island’s laws simply establish a gay/bi test, not extermination. :awesomecheer:

Although extermination would be a good way to deter heterosexuals from attempting to pass as gays....

No, the extermination was about them.

Once it will be done, I'll kill myself, and it's up to you to create a new world with no predators.

A world without predators.... but that would require killing everything that eats meat!

(Science puns XD)