SD13

Last to Post 3: Revenge

Or, you know, I could just slowly manipulate people to work my way back here. If everything works out right today, things will be back to normal tomorrow.

I'm too smart for my parents XD

Obviously, a speaking object emote.RDlaugh.png

2 minutes ago, Shadow Dash said:

Yes. Yes I am. XD

I'm going to say to you mom that you've watched all the MLP episodes, including these ones not on netflix yet.

1 minute ago, Bakaarion said:

I'm going to say to you mom that you've watched all the MLP episodes, including these ones not on netflix yet.

Do it. I dare you.

She already told me she doesn't believe for a second the movie is all I downloaded XD

4 minutes ago, Bakaarion said:

Obviously, a speaking object emote.RDlaugh.png

Nope, I didn't buy an Echo. 

I bought some Nerf blasters for a video I'm making where Siri and Alexa start a Nerf War.

I'll do it, In a sweet e-mail.

Prepare getting spanked.

No spanking. My parents signed an agreement with each other not to do that years ago XD

2 minutes ago, Havocbyte said:

I bought some Nerf blasters for a video I'm making where Siri and Alexa start a Nerf War.

But, they are... Softwares !

2 minutes ago, Shadow Dash said:

No spanking. My parents signed an agreement with each other not to do that years ago XD

Oh. not even hit with a stick or a belt ? Not fair.

Oh. not even hit with a stick or a belt ? Not fair.

With a STICK! What's WRONG with you XD

But no, neither of them is allowed to anymore. For their own safety.

Bah, it's happened already :good:

Their own safety, do you mean that you could turn into a kind of hulk ?

2 minutes ago, Havocbyte said:

It's going to feature the human versions of Siri and Alexa.

Ah. Which one will win ? Tied ?

Ah... That was because of that.I'm sorry.

Mine used belts and sticks because my mom said it was hurting her hands more than me x)

Aaaah, the good old time emote.RDlazy.png

54 minutes ago, Bakaarion said:

Ah. Which one will win ? Tied ?

I don't know, I haven't decided who would win yet. But I'll go with #TeamAlexa.

My parents used to spank me whenever I got in trouble until I was 11 or 12.

My dad used to spank me with a belt. :kdR94:

The good old method...

I used to think it was something good for children, but not anymore. With a step back I realize that it's more releasing for the parents than efficient for the children.

1 hour ago, Bakaarion said:

The good old method...

I used to think it was something good for children, but not anymore. With a step back I realize that it's more releasing for the parents than efficient for the children.

Psychologists have actually proven that spanking is ineffective at best (it does not teach alternate behavior) and harmful at worst as a disciplinary method (it increases the chances of a child developing deleterious psychological issues including low self-esteem, anxiety, aggression, etc.). I got an occasional spanking when I was growing up (with an open hand; nothing met the legal definition of abuse), but the only thing I learned was to be more cautious to avoid being caught.   Dozens of countries have actually made it illegal for parents to spank their kids, and such research probably played a role in some such legislation.

I sometimes talk about spanking in a tongue-in-cheek manner, but I oppose its use for disciplining children. 

• Thanks 1

Yes, interesting. I used to think that was legit because I've been spanked, probably. I remember when I was 6 or 7, it was so hurtful that it stopped me from breathing. But I don't think that taught me something, to be honest. Also my parents have never had brutal, they were and are loving, but more I grow up, more I realize how they are wrong sometimes. Spanking was one of these mistakes I guess.

That's a interesting question.

Lol, obviously with that thanks like @LPS Monsterpawz don't like spanks either emote.RDlaugh2.png

2 hours ago, M2 Ball said:

I sometimes talk about spanking in a tongue-in-cheek manner, but I oppose its use for disciplining children. 

Yes, we can talk about it like that I think. Like me being sexist homophobic and racist...  Please ! emote.RDlaugh.png

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Bakaarion said:

Yes, interesting. I used to think that was legit because I've been spanked, probably. I remember when I was 6 or 7, it was so hurtful that it stopped me from breathing. But I don't think that taught me something, to be honest. Also my parents have never had brutal, they were and are loving, but more I grow up, more I realize how they are wrong sometimes. Spanking was one of these mistakes I guess.

That's a interesting question.

Lol, obviously with that thanks like @LPS Monsterpawz don't like spanks either emote.RDlaugh2.png

Yes, we can talk about it like that I think. Like me being sexist homophobic and racist...  Please ! emote.RDlaugh.png

To be fair, it is okay for adults to give other adults birthday spankings, horseplay spankings, etc. as long as permission to do as such is given. :slymac: And the older forum guardian has the right to discipline the younger forum guardian. :awesomecheer:

• Like 1