SD13

Last to Post 3: Revenge

No, this one is special.

With sad discussions about sad thoughts, I made people cry. Because nopony knew how to figure out that I was wrong.

And because of that I made some friends.

Especially this girl that love betrayed.

Yeah... How to say.... I'm not especially good this time, but it's okay.

I expressed it a lot in pony town.

And then I just met sad people who started to talk to me about their sadness too.

Shit....

Ummm..... to those I really care about, I'm sending a PM. To the rest.... it's been nice knowing you *hugs*

On 2/1/2018 at 11:28 PM, Bakaarion said:

emote.RDtired.png Yes it happens sometimes...

They don't stock your stuff in a center where you can take it later ? When I ordered my steam link, I walked through the whole town to get it.

I will end up doing that, although it is irritating to deal with a delay and drive to such a facility.  Other shippers often arrive while I am home.

3 hours ago, Bakaarion said:

Oh yes of course. But I don't know it very well, almost all that I buy is delivered by the standard postal service.

I strongly prefer the United States Parcel Service (Post Office), but they do not ship ORM-D items classified as containing some “hazardous” material. When it comes to the private shippers, I have had better luck with FedEx, but some places only use UPS, which is hands down my least favorite shipping company. 

Early January I bough a laptop, and today I can't even spend money for food because of tons of taxes I didn't planned.

I'm hardly negative on my bank account and I'm HUNGRY !!!!

But this is not a problem, it's just weird to be not able to spend money for a chocolate bar. Monday or Tuesday, back to normal !

20 hours ago, LPS Monsterpawz said:

Anyone gonna post?

If we don't post, the Chinese spammers will! :applejackhate:

5 hours ago, Bakaarion said:

Early January I bough a laptop, and today I can't even spend money for food because of tons of taxes I didn't planned.

I'm hardly negative on my bank account and I'm HUNGRY !!!!

But this is not a problem, it's just weird to be not able to spend money for a chocolate bar. Monday or Tuesday, back to normal !

Could you buy it with a credit card and pay the balance off in full after things are back to normal?

• Haha 1

No, I'm not allowed to go down over -200€ and I'm -198.53€ actually.

Most of shops don't accept credit cards for this little amount because the taxes make it not worth it for them.

To be honest I could avoid that by cashing some checks, but I can't do it today, it's closed on Sunday.

I eat spaghetti since yesterday emote.RDlaugh.png

Ok everyone, Shadow dash is ok, but he can't come online yet. His parents are so paranoid about internet stuff. I had video chat with him and his mom to prove I am 16 and not a 50 years old pedophile. I think she is ok with me now, but still not with bakaa. You might have to talk with him or not, Shushu is going to contact you if that happens. Other, I don't know, but none of you even knows where he really lives (except zakky, I think), which is the thing they are worried about.

we just need to wait for him to come back :3

Somewhere they're right to be paranoid. So many things happened on the internet because of that.

I would not trust in an unknown around my age too... Especially if he's addicted to pink ponies.

3 hours ago, LunarThunder said:

Ok everyone, Shadow dash is ok, but he can't come online yet. His parents are so paranoid about internet stuff. I had video chat with him and his mom to prove I am 16 and not a 50 years old pedophile. I think she is ok with me now, but still not with bakaa. You might have to talk with him or not, Shushu is going to contact you if that happens. Other, I don't know, but none of you even knows where he really lives (except zakky, I think, which is the thing they are afraid.

we just need to wait for him to come back :3

Hecc, I don't know where he lives

...but I'm flattered that someone is afraid of me xD

20 hours ago, Bakaarion said:

Somewhere they're right to be paranoid. So many things happened on the internet because of that.

I would not trust in an unknown around my age too... Especially if he's addicted to pink ponies.

It you had a video chat with Shadow Dash’s mom, she would find out you can’t be a pedophile, for you are interested in dating her:awesomecheer:

• Like 1