SD13

Last to Post 3: Revenge

the death will be showed with millions of spiders surrounding and eating the rat.

With giant mama spider boss enjoying the show from the darkness.

Should I illustrate it more accurately ? I can.

Hmmm, loose every dota games, loose an important contract, loos memory, loose abilities and social life, is that how a real looser feel like ?

Interesting.

Being intelligent is not the point, if intelligence really means something. But It's still useful to have memory abilities.

Like posting every days in English and searching for definitions in dictionaries dozens times a day during more than one year, and being unable to make any progress, looks like futile and pathetic.

But it makes sense when you consider that finally your brain is completely atrophied.

Yeah, I understand. 3 years of Japanese class, still can't understand a single spoken sentence without hearing it ten bucking times....

I'm on my 15th years of English learning, tho. I know that the firsts years I wouldn't make any progress because I've never been interested on it, but finally, practicing seriously seems totally pointless.

3 years of English... Hmmm, I understood "lesson one", "part two" or "listen".

But the worst was in German class. 2 years of catastrophic test results, literally denied me the studies I wanted. Later I heard that half of my high school had results wore than me and still was accepted where I wanted to be. Thanks this damn team of christian teachers in middle school, putting a red "no" in my wish list.

In fact, memory made my whole education a mess, causing a huge delay in my studies, and then staying living with my parents until 26 yo, and making me a waste of society all this time.

Today I just begin my business, it fails many times like this contract I lost last week. Maybe that when I'll be 40, I would have a decent salary, like kids entering in workplace. Anyway I'll work all my life because I've never been able to save money for the future, at least until brain issues probably.

How could it end differently than kicked out from my house when I'll be too insane to remember what year we are.

Just a matter of memory.

11 hours ago, Bakaarion said:

I'm gonna code this game right now.

No royalties for you.

The final boss of the game is a Chinese spammer. :awesomecheer:

Eh, I had a sexy rp with somepony I met on ponytown, and before she undresses, I killed her.

I wish I could see her face behind her computer. It's probably the first time it happens.

Still not unfriended me.

I could try a translation, but that was pretty short, I stabbed her in the heart while kissing and saying that was better now than later.

but I was a gentleman, I didn't been accurate on the feeling of having a knife tight in the heart a with all the bloody details.

5 hours ago, LunarThunder said:

@Bakaarion xD, I would like to see that rp x3...also I got 30€ so I can finally buy this game OwO

a6a.png 

For 30€ you can purchase two of them('s fightin' herds).

I'm still not 100% sure of what this title means, tho.

Arizona kicks asses (especially Pom's one).