SD13

Last to Post 3: Revenge

I only need 10 pages total. I'm almost done with a rough draft. Too bad the rough draft was due two weeks ago xD

Thanks to that I now know how to move an item on a video.

That was not what I wanted to do with when I started, I thought about a relieved pony, and this gif appeared suddenly emote.RDlaugh.png

XD

The old brony on the robotics team appreciated it. And one of the mentors actually noticed something that got broken on the robot because of that gif XD

2 minutes ago, Night said:

XD

The old brony on the robotics team appreciated it. And one of the mentors actually noticed something that got broken on the robot because of that gif XD

Now Bakaa is less likely to see that robot fail over due to the work that will inevitably be done to rectify that issue.  And unlike Rainbow Dash, fat rats cannot fly away in a disappointed manner.

I've watched almost all of the competition in live stream, and thank Luna, the good camera was filming it at this moment.

Because they were 2 other robots who fell, and none of them have been filmed while falling.

1 hour ago, Night said:

XD

Cool ! And what about your parents ? emote.RDlaugh.png