SD13

Last to Post 3: Revenge

Yes it is, even the format is weird, a season is just 4 or 6 episodes, from 50 to 90 minutes.

But I think it's intelligent SF, and a good occasion to think about where are we going with our technologies. I give 5/5.

And I give it 0/5 for positivism. The episodes are so horrible ! After watching it, I just want ponies.

Yes of course, but it just try to show the world how it is.

I think it's one of the rare dark show where these weird and sexual things are not showed for the lewdness of the viewer. It's necessary to show a vision, like the dark side of humans (voyeurism, addictions, insane curiosity, egotism,cowardice...). You can't explain that very well in a meaningful way if you don't use dark themes.

But I perfectly understand now why some people hate this show.

I'm not surprised anymore since I try to find the good in the worst and the bad in the best. It explains so many behaviors.

37 minutes ago, Night said:

No, trust me. You're nowhere NEAR some of the people I've met xD

Who are these other people?  Are you implying you actually know the Chinese spammers? :awesomecheer:

Let me guess, It's Dr. Unifox. 

Anyways. Since I've been talking to Alexa lately, I'm thinking about making a new episode of "The Fall of Canterlot High" where she's in it. 

• Haha 1

Phew, I finished this damn show.

I hope we'll never need to rule about the value of a replicated soul or things like that close to AI. But I think I'll write something about it, somewhere, to create a debate.

After all what is life with no debates and discussions ? The purpose of each episodes I guess. An awesome dystopia.

Oh yes, I didn't see that, it's because I used 2 half circles, based on the other Rainbow Dash shape.

Thanks I'm gonna correct it.

rd3-2.png

(I know I shouldn't post it 10 times a day, but that pony is too awesome, can't resist)

Eh, one of my favorite political humorist on youtube just used Applejack in a thumbnail of his last video about actual political fascism.

hqdefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEXCNACELwBSFryq4

No pony related on the video... But that was the last place where I thought to find Applejack. On comment I said he could use Aryanne instead.

I wonder HOW this youtuber got a pony in his google image research.

It's little more popular than I expected.

OR he have searched for ponies before, but I doubt it.

I saw them in many non-brony youtubers.

The best one was one youtuber talking about greek mythology, once he talked about pegasus, he says

Remember next time that you'll see a flying horse, the first one comes from a murder of a cursed rape victim by a jealous godess.

And he used this Fluttershy picture to illustrate :

latest?cb=20131125184959

Lel