Shadow Dash

Last to Post 3: Revenge

WTF... this game is STILL going? I literally dropped off the face of the earth for a few months and y'all STILL haven't found a definitive winner...

Also, what happened to Shadow Dash? His profile doesn't show any activity since a couple months after I went AWOL

26 minutes ago, Havocbyte said:

He last posted on February 2nd and he was last seen on February 5th. 

Yeah, THAT much was obvious... my question is what happened? More problems with his family?

2 hours ago, Mystic Thunder said:

WTF... this game is STILL going? I literally dropped off the face of the earth for a few months and y'all STILL haven't found a definitive winner...

Also, what happened to Shadow Dash? His profile doesn't show any activity since a couple months after I went AWOL

Simple explanation: parents

He's now @Night

Also henlo I haven't been here in a little while, and you haven't been here in a big while

Yeah. I had to switch to my backup account because my parents caught me with a computer logged into my main account. I completely abandoned Shadow Dash, just in case they log back into it. Still here, tho. Nothing will stop me from winning.

3 hours ago, Night said:

Yeah. I had to switch to my backup account because my parents caught me with a computer logged into my main account. I completely abandoned Shadow Dash, just in case they log back into it. Still here, tho. Nothing will stop me from winning.

2 hours ago, Night said:

You didn't.... *facehoof*

This isn't the first time I've gone by Night XD

... ... ... ... ...

1 hour ago, Havocbyte said:

Your name sounds familiar to me...

I've gone by it twice before, and Sylveon used it for a while.

If this game ends while I'm gone this weekend, y'all are gonna be converted to communism, dragged into the street, and shot. Especially you, Baka. 

Don't worry, @Night. I'll shitpost at least once a day this weekend just to keep it going...

Mostly because I'm not cheap enough to feel that a victory was earned if it was earned by absence that is not of one's volition