SD13

Last to Post 3: Revenge

Today I met a guy who is buddhist satanist, how cool is that? :awesomedash: I also met my second cousins whom I haven't seen in ages but they aren't nearly as cool.

Better way to say : "Today I met a hipster searching for identity" emote.RDlaugh.png

Okay I'm a bit rude. I can talk, I'm a Jedi, officially I mean. And I fight for that Luna cult becomes a true religion.

You're allowed to make some fun of me.

She said Celestia was the true leader.

JK.

At least my sister kinda restarted to watch some episodes. She loves Fluttershy and hates Trixie. Classic. So classic.

20 hours ago, Bakaarion said:

I fight for that Luna cult becomes a true religion.

This could be my kind of a religion. I'm officially a non-member of the church. According to Finnish law you can make as much fun of my "religion" as you wish.

2 hours ago, Bakaarion said:

She loves Fluttershy and hates Trixie

Hmm... 50% isn't bad. Give her a little bit, and she'll come to her senses about Trixie.

XD

When I said Trixie was one of my favorite, she said that it's normal because I like all the dumb-ass of the show. And I couldn't answer anything, that's kinda true emote.RDlaugh2.png

I just like sincere people instead of those just being nice for you be nice back to them. Trixie and Rainbow Dash, are sincere, and they have the courage to show it.

the_great_and_powerful_trixie__by_yanoda-d55l9my.png142116745969.png

3 hours ago, Bakaarion said:

I just like sincere people instead of those just being nice for you be nice back to them. Trixie and Rainbow Dash, are sincere, and they have the courage to show it.

the_great_and_powerful_trixie__by_yanoda-d55l9my.png142116745969.png

>->

*internal rage*

Maybe he has been arrested for sneaking into children's rooms? BTW who's job it is to put ponies in sleep in Equestria? Do they have their own sandman? or sandmare?

I don't know... Cannot be Luna, she just in charge of the already sleeping ponies.

Because I can't sleep I take pictures of all my pony town characters for a montage emote.RDanyway.png

Sans_titre-2.png

Edited by Bakaarion
Done ! What do you think about it ?

19 minutes ago, Night said:

Oh, the picture's broken for YOU? I have images blocked... XD

It was broken but I think Baka fixed it, because I can see it now.