SD13

Last to Post 3: Revenge

No idea, I guess that hosting service sux. Let me host it myself :

Sans_titre-2.png

Would you figure out the names ?

Button Mash, Thorgal Aegirsson, Sangoky, Sentinelle, Arizona, Rainbow Dash, Cold Bitter, Somber, Baguette, Rainbow Dash Gala, Toupie.

4 hours ago, Night said:

BAGUETTE! OUI OUI! CROISSANT!

Adieu, Chérie.

(That means "Goodbye, Sweetheart." in French.) 

Good, I give you an A. Also it's a goodbye where you won't see her/him back again. Super cool for dramatic rupture or when you're in a condemned submarine emote.RDlaugh.png

What pony look better ? I think my favorite is that black pony with a blue-purple mane.

9 hours ago, Bakaarion said:

when you're in a condemned submarine

Ummm.... is this something you do often!

XD

I guess that Discord rules discord ?

9 hours ago, Night said:

Isn't ruining everything you do my job? Like winning this thread?

Whatever happens, each day passing make me closer from my victory. But you're right, here is your salary.

FeminineAchingAmethystgemclam-size_restr

You little jerk.... you even named the picture weird so I wouldn't know what it was until AFTER I downloaded it x3

emote.RDyeah.png You'll get nothing and you know it.

Also, I need a blu-ray reader. I own MLP the movie in blu-ray but I've never been able TO LAUNCH IT !

I added a HD1080p version some weeks ago where you know. But around 9GB, good luck with that.

I though that I wanted to buy one, but I'm not sure anymore. I already have many devices plugged on my tv, and MLP is the only one blu-ray I own. I think I'll buy a software on PC.

Yes, I just checked, 9.45GB.

Bah, compared to games, it's not that big. I remember that final fantasy XIII on PC is close to 100GB. Can't remember exactly, and I don't wan't to download it now.

My computer master race has 2TB for storage and 128GB for quick access memory (SSD).

In fact... All my computers and servers has 2TB storage, it's became usual.

2TB.... There was a time when I'd think that was overkill, but I've seen how much space television takes up xD

... You see the available storage, it's pretty graphical. And please, you know how it works, "297GB free on 1.81TB", that means I'll be full if I try do download all the MLP episodes.

Not so overkill, I have not even the quarter of my steam games installed emote.RDlaugh.png