SD13

Last to Post 3: Revenge

Hmmm, I could say that during one of those, I was alone with my sister to watch the movie emote.RDcooler.png

What could you do that cool ?

Just now, Bakaarion said:

emote.RDnotamused.png Damn super heavy files... Do you know the reason ?

Nope. Kept saying Disk Full, even though my flash drive had 14 GB free.

1 hour ago, Bakaarion said:

I don't know what does it mean...

It's a song from the TV show "Victorious".

And my SSD has 611 GB free.

My car brakes broke down today, how unlucky. The brake pedal sinks to the floor when I apply the brakes giving me only few seconds of braking power. "Let's not kill this mortal. Let's just scare the h#%l out of him". Good guy friday the 13th. :glare:

On 4/7/2018 at 6:18 AM, Havocbyte said:

Have you tried using Imgur? 

I have toyed with the idea of it, but I simply haven't gotten around to doing it. :awesomecheer:

My car brakes broke down today, how unlucky. The brake pedal sinks to the floor when I apply the brakes giving me only few seconds of braking power. "Let's not kill this mortal. Let's just scare the h#%l out of him". Good guy friday the 13th.

:glare:

Years ago, I had my brake pedal start to sink like that, but I got by without it completely giving out on me.  I topped off the brake fluid after work that day, and the culprit turned out to be a leaking wheel cylinder (the vehicle I had at the time still had drum brakes in the rear. 

I should try to get around to firing an MP5 in full-auto sometime. :slymac:

6 hours ago, Fintale said:

My car brakes broke down today, how unlucky. The brake pedal sinks to the floor when I apply the brakes giving me only few seconds of braking power. "Let's not kill this mortal. Let's just scare the h#%l out of him". Good guy friday the 13th. :glare:

Ah.. cars... Mine broke down a few years ago, the engine literally fried on an highway. I have no money to buy another one and, wow, I won't definitely. I save so much money by not paying the insurances, maintenance, fuel and park anymore !

I have a very low salary, but still can change my hi-tech stuff each years like a rich person emote.RDlaugh.png

(65" 4K TV in approach by the way, I start to think my apartment is too small for that stuff...)

11 hours ago, Bakaarion said:

Cyka blyat, privet

When I saw first time how Russians spell Twilight (твайлайт спаркл) I realized that it's written exactly the same way as it is pronounced in Finnish. :happy_twi: I like how those two ponies are looking at each other at 1:03 , almost as if they didn't understand Russian.

Rock beats scissors, scissors beats paper, paper beats rock, and TV dinner tray beats stick! :awesomecheer:

8 hours ago, Fintale said:

When I saw first time how Russians spell Twilight (твайлайт спаркл) I realized that it's written exactly the same way as it is pronounced in Finnish. :happy_twi: I like how those two ponies are looking at each other at 1:03 , almost as if they didn't understand Russian.

Wot ?emote.RDlaugh.png

Nobody know how how to say Twilight correctly first, I always pronounced Tweelight, and my sister says Toolight (mostly because of the Zelda game Twilight Princess that we got when we didn't know English at all).

6 hours ago, M2 Ball said:

Rock beats scissors, scissors beats paper, paper beats rock, and TV dinner tray beats stick! :awesomecheer:

Never dare interrupt dinner. I understand this reaction.

17 hours ago, Fintale said:

>Do you understand any of this?

>Nope... I don't think they realize we don't speak.... whatever language they're speaking...

I found a better version that Russian. I'm not even kidding

I thought I would joke on it but finally it's pretty good. Better than the Romanian version (Arabic Trixie is cute emote.RDlaugh.png)

I still like the Russian version more. Fluttershy has the most beautiful voice I have ever heard.

I had to look up how the rest of the main characters are spelled. The similarity is just astonishing! :awesomedash: If you don't mind the different alphabets, that is. Here is a somewhat complete list. In the parenthesis is the form in which their names would be written in Finnish.

Twilight Sparkle = Твайлайт Спаркл (Tvajlajt Sparkl)
Rainbow Dash = Рэинбоу Дэш (Reinbou Däsh)
Fluttershy = Флаттершай (Flattershaj)
Rarity = Рарити (Rariti)
Pinkie Pie = Пинки Пай (Pinki Paj)
Applejack = Эпплджек (Äpplzäk)
Spike = Спайк (Spajk)
Luna = Луна (Luna)
Celestia = Селестия (Selestia)
Cadence = Каденс (Keidens)

And we can't just forget about Trixie = Трикси (Triksi)

I hope you enjoyed this useless information.

Offended ? So what about Reinbou Däsh ? emote.RDsulks.png

I saw in the comment that Russians hate the Russ version because the compagny in charge of it has been changed, then the voices too.

5 minutes ago, Bakaarion said:

Offended ? So what about Reinbou Däsh ? emote.RDsulks.png

Well how would a non English speaking Frech person write "Rainbow Dash" on a paper if you tell them to?

I love the Finnish version of Under Our Spell.

As well as the Swedish version:

The Norwegian version:

And the Italian version: