SD13

Last to Post 3: Revenge

I don't use lilo to be hidden or escape google, lilo probably collect every things that they can get too.

I just use it to be able to give something to humanitarian organization for free, without changing any of my habits. I thought that was a pretty good deal.

But I know how google or any company works. Not like those old people questioning Mark Zuckerberg, that was hilarious to see how they didn't know anything about how facebook works, and more globally, the whole internet emote.RDlaugh2.png

I use Google, Facebook, Youtube and Pinterest and I don't mind them making observations of my behavior as long as they are using some of that data to provide me with interesting content. :happy_twi:

That's a pretty sensible topic.

Most of people have no idea of what happens when they surf the web, and how it works. This lack of knowledge provide a panel of behaviors that I put in 3 categories :

• Fear : Big companies like GAFAM have no real restrictions, no laws, so they use all our data in an evil way in order to control the world, because it's how human works. Domination first.
  • Doubt : No idea of what they do with my data, but no drone attempted to kill me yet, so it's probably not so serious. I see no reasons for they use it in an evil way... At least I hope.
  • Confident : Of course they collect data, it's their only way to earn money, and they provide very good services in counterpart, who would work for free ? That's the best of the internet, services available for free. Plus laws exist to stop some eventual bad uses, we're protected.

I didn't give my opinion because I think it could make you bored, but if you're interested in debating, I'm ok. Maybe that I'm super pro google, who knows ? At this point I didn't give a single pertinent element for judging my position. After all, I'm kinda web developer so I could either fight against data mining or having interests on it.

Now, ponies ?

rainbow_dash_google_logo__install_guide_

I use Google, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram (To contact my friends.), Amazon (Just for Alexa) and YouTube.

Now here is the best princess.

Devious Princess Luna by 90Sigma

Fools. Everyone knows it's not Google you have to worry about. 

The traffic cameras are ALWAYS watching >-> <-<

Everyone is watching you, all the time, no matter what. Not just your big brother, but your little brother and older sister as well. ALWAYS WATCHING.

The irony is that's what we can hear from politics, just with other words. War is peace, we all know what it means regard the History, past or actual conflicts. Ignorance is strength in a nutshell -> fake news.

But my favorite is freedom is slavery, it shows that freedom has to be earned during your whole life, by working. Those 3 paradoxes are true.

And that's how you demonstrate knowledge is ignorance emote.RDlaugh.png

Seriously this writer is a true one. Visionary, philosopher. The kind of fanfics I like to read emote.ABmock.png

Knowledge is power, only if other people have no knowledge. Otherwise if we all know, it just become a common thing. In this case, you'd better to keep people ignorant, no ? Then say them that ignore is strength, and you'll be powerful emote.RDlaugh.png

That's how North Korea work, for not saying the whole world emote.RDpokerface.png

16 minutes ago, Lilly said:

The last visionary your country had didn't work out too well. Don't be getting any ideas >->

Who are you talking about ? emote.RDwhat.png

Awesomeness !

Because

foreach($loyalty as $subcat) echo $subcat.' ';

//Displays
//Honesty Kindness Laughter Generosity Magic

17 minutes ago, Lilly said:

You seem to have forgotten who is best pony X3

worried_fluttershy_by_linas3001-d5nlujj.

Oh my, have we? Does her name begin with the letter "F"?

1 minute ago, Fintale said:

worried_fluttershy_by_linas3001-d5nlujj.

Oh my, have we? Does her name begin with the letter "F"?

Yes, and don't let Bakaa tell you anything different >->

But today is Twilight Tuesday. Later this week we can have Fluttershy Friday and then we can have Rainbowd Dash R... No, wait. We can't, I'm sorry. :pinkieshrug: