SD13

Last to Post 3: Revenge

On 5/14/2018 at 6:16 PM, Bakaarion said:

emote.RDnotamused.png ...

What Rainbow Dash would do ?

She would prevent you from winning in this thread. :awesomecheer:

I'm weak ? Seriously ? I can defeat any people on earth, mind or fight.

My knowledge allow me to control people, my strength convince them.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH !!!!!

post-26550-0-36497900-1402817857.png

• Like 1

People have too many different opinions, and a part of them seem legit, but conflicting.

The only one solution is to force the world to adopt all my rules, which include a nice amount of liberties. At least, more than actually.

2 hours ago, Bakaarion said:

People have too many different opinions, and a part of them seem legit, but conflicting. 

The only one solution is to force the world to adopt all my rules, which include a nice amount of liberties. At least, more than actually.

Change a couple of those words, and you sound a liiiiiiiittle bit like some other dictators >w>

That's totally a dictator's language.

But we never had good people as dictator, so...

Actually the different beliefs just lead to the contempt, hidden or showed. Plus people have no impact on anything in their own countries. Except maybe Sweden and Switzerland. Who really think the dictatorship isn't something actual and pretty well tolerated ?

Ehh, some countries are less of a dictatorship. Sure, the majority of people have veeeery little opinion, but at the very least, we have an aristocracy. Several people with too much power instead of just one.

Yes, honestly that's a good point. But I think I can do better by my own, and I took my decision. I think the level of corruption is the same for both several people making decisions, or just one.

At my death, you could choose a world president, after (s)he had 10 years of experience in world's parliament. This way, people can judge her/his act way after her/his promises. Elections on promises are just a mess (and at this point, USA have maybe the more honest president of the world).

Don't worry, I have some years yet to elaborate my plan and overthink all those pointless generations of democracy makers who failed hard, during the entire History emote.RDevil2.png

OK, but while you're conquering the world, don't forget the most important rule, the rule that will ruin everything if you break it.

Whatever you do, do NOT lead your army into Russia. It'll never come back X3

Due to a global control, I own 40% of each country's army. This way, the defense budget will drastically fall for the benefits of research.

You have absolutely no idea of the potential of a true global collaboration in research. I guess that infinite energy provided by fusion will come very soon after my take of functions.

That's very important because energy is one of the biggest cause of wars.

We like to see things this simply, but in fact, religions wars are not just a religion question. There is also energy behind, and a big part of religion wars is due to the death of innocents people which amplify the conflict better than the extremists themselves.

All of these alliances between countries don't help much either. World War I finally started because of one assassination. If not for all of the alliances with other countries, we wouldn't have all of Europe going to war against each other. Either have everyone for themselves, or everyone allied with everyone else. 

Yes, I guess historians would say it's just one of the things which caused WW 1, but still.

That happend when I'm not here to manage the conflicts emote.RDlaugh.png

I mean, stop it as the grand world's leader.

Uh, I just go back from the drum course, that was horrible.

I mean annoying. A kid was here with his mom and they didn't stop talking.

Hmm... an annoying kid who just won't stop talking. Must be the first time you've ever had that problem, huh?

x3