SD13

Last to Post 3: Revenge

That word is used as an image.

I was happy in my life, then kids happened. You understand what it means emote.RDlaugh.png

(Just a random example)

1 hour ago, Bakaarion said:

You can't sleep after a beer ?

I can, that's not the issue. It's more complicated. I had a few beers with my friend at the local pub and we were heading back home when we saw the tenants commitee having some sort of picnic outside our building complex. They offered us free beer and then we said yes. Well, that didn't sound so complicated but it was I tell you. Because of social expectations and stuff.

Ah yes, social beer. I thought that you just picked one in your fridge or something.

7 minutes ago, Lilly said:

I thought about it for a moment, but I knew you'd tease me if I did xD

emote.RDlaugh.png

They offered you free beer.

OK, so next, you took your free beer, put it in your fridge, and saved it for later so you wouldn't have to buy it yourself, riiiiight?

Where did I hear somepony ending a sentence with "neither" ?

I think it's in one of the lasts MLP episodes ? I wanted correct him/her.

I'm finally up-to-date !

And I appreciated each episodes, not the best ones ever, but very good.

Oh and this one about Shutterfly (Fake it til you make it) make me appreciate her much more. Did you see it ?

Finally, she act like Rainbow Dash, I knew it !

But it seems that the scenarist understood that Shutterfly had to learn. I thought that would be a new boring Fluttershy, but finally that's good.

You don't like her until she acts confident. But her acting confident is proof I was right to like her : p

I've never really disliked her. But she finally treated her friends bad because she was very confident in them, and that's not a little thing. That's the opposite of hypocrisy. That's what I liked.

She didn't want to treat her friends bad, tho. She was just trying to stay confident. I've done the same thing from time to time....

No of course she didn't want. There is no point to being rude for nothing. But she estimated that was necessary this time, and she just did it, knowing they will be still friend after that. And she didn't even try to find tons of pathetic excuses and apology for one hour on her knees. No, she said sorry, and all understood, she was not a doormat.

No, but I don't think it was that she thought it was necessary. When you get caught on in trying to stay confident, you can end up being a jerk to people like that....