SD13

Last to Post 3: Revenge

I didn't say that was necessary, I said she thought that was necessary. Maybe she was wrong, or not, I don't know, hard to say. But at least she did it without drama purpose, and that's the most important to me, I can forgive people acting like that without egotistical intentions first.

Ehh... Maybe we're just saying the same thing in two different ways. But I've done it, and I know that she probably didn't do it intentionally...

Well, I don't think that she could be mean intentionally. I don't remember exactly this episode where she yelled at everypony but that's the only one other example I can find.

I'd make some snide remark about how you should actually watch the episodes, but I haven't watched that one in a long time either x3

My giant TV comes in 7 days, and the only thing I wanna watch in it is ponies. I'll probably watch the episodes again during the 2-3 moth of hiatus in June.

For now, watching the season 8 releases me, I don't need to watch more yet.

Heh, I think you're talking about cathodic TVs ? My parents have one, and I use it to play low definition consoles like gamecube because the image is horrible on a HD TV (due to the conversion numeric/analog).

But no, I ordered one pretty big that I wonder where I'll put it in my apartment emote.RDlaugh.png

Be careful with the new TVs. They may be nicer, but they break so much easier. We had one of those big cathodic TVs... never gave us a day of trouble in 10 years of having it. Meanwhile, we went through like 3 newer ones x3

I know. And I don't know how I'll keep it safe for a long time...

But the worst is probably about gaming and particularly input lag. 4K TV have a long response time due to the process of image treatment. I tried to choose one with a gaing mode which display the image quicklier, but it's still more than with a computer screen.

There's a simple solution to your problem.

Only play games that lag anyway. You won't notice a difference x3

You're kiddin, it does not work like that emote.RDlaugh2.png

I spent 2 month to know what TV I should buy, and I still don't know if I ordered the best for my use. I didn't know TVs technical terms was becoming this much of bullshit.

TruMotion naturalMotion local dimming pure color 50Hz up to 200, fluidity indice (never the same meaning regard the brand).... I've rarely this much of bullshit terms, it's so far from Computing...

The terms don't mean anything. Half of them are just to confuse you so you think it's impressive x3

Works great

Yes I know. I had to find the definition of each ones, take notes, and that why I spend this much of time just comparing TVs.

I found a good website with a glossary for almost each terms and a very interesting comparative tool.

Buying a TV now is like a full-time job emote.RDlaugh.png

5 hours ago, M2 Ball said:

Is that filly also being rude by using your TV to watch pony episodes? 

Nope. Just forcing him to convert the audio on all the files on his server so I can watch on my own x3

21 hours ago, Lilly said:

Nope. Just forcing him to convert the audio on all the files on his server so I can watch on my own x3

What else is on his server? 

Websites, applications, databases, and some files I save that she can't access, like saved backed files, movies and other shows I like as The Simpson.

I also use it for hosting images

F_jqfz.gif

And pony emoji

emote.RDsilly.pngemote.RDevil2.pngemote.RDproud2.png

You know, if I tried hard enough, eventually I could find stuff that I'm not supposed to access x3

After all, there's only so many possible URLs xD

I haven't configure HTTPS and .htaccess yet, so yes you could. But I doubt that you success to find something this way, thinking of it, it would be as long as trying to find a password.

And my most of my stuffs aren't on this website, you can see the MLP episodes thanks to a shortcut toward my personal cloud.