SD13

Last to Post 3: Revenge

I wish I had my own personal cloud. I could have it chase all the dumb rain clouds away so we could have some nice weather >w>

x3

Please don't bring up the fact it's probably pointless... I'm not a hundred percent sure I was actually eligible to apply when they emailed me....

Some student ambassador thing at my college. $12 an hour, 6-12 hours a week, for 9 months. Pretty decent, and I have to fund my trip to Finland somehow.

I don't know what is a student ambassador... I guess it's teaching some pupils for help them ? That's pretty common job for students.

No, dat's a tutor. The student ambassador is basically just trying to convince people to go to the college. Tours and stuff.

Yeah, pretty much XD

One of the questions on the application had a student considering applying sending you an email about getting a truck driving license, and I pretty much just searched the college's website to find the answer so I could send it x3

I'll have to reply to some emails from people wondering about the college and lead some tours of the campus. So, yeah, real human interaction >w<

Meh. TBH, I don't even really want the job all that much. But I have literally 0 work experience, so I need something.

I should have been surprised if you were absolutely passionate by this kind of job. But like I said it's something good.

When are the answer, that you know if you're hired of not ?

Ah, this kind of statement seem so classic...

With this one saying "we're glad of your attention for our company but...". But when they don't even want you for an interview, most of time they don't even notify you with a mail.

16 year old is the legal age to hire people in America. Although I still think the email telling me to apply was a mistake x3

Because I'm not sure I actually qualify for the job. You're supposed to be a student at the college, which I am "technically", but not really

Fake it until they make it emote.RDlaugh.png

I mean, if you get a job interview, you have to show that you feel totally legit for this job, and not ask if you're qualified enough.