SD13

Last to Post 3: Revenge

I won a $1000 scholarship by giving a speech that consisted mostly of lies I made up on the spot. I got this :p

Hey, I took drama. I know how to act confident. The problem is when I actually have to interact with the people face to face, because the characters I make up in my head aren't actually able to do that x333

Shush. I can make up lies in the interview too, because they don't know my life :p And they never will. I say whatever I need to say.

I'm fine with lying during the interview, because I can pretend it's just an act for drama or something. But continued interaction, or not devoting myself to the lies, ruins everything.

Ah, how many unknown ponies I sit face to face and say "You look ugly". That's a good training, no way I can do that irl emote.RDlaugh.png

Not that kind of lying, Baka xD

I've done mock interviews before. They ask you questions, and as long as your answers make sense, it doesn't matter how bogus they are x3

Anyway, workplace is a giant joke, it's totally legit to lie. It's a part of the game, and it's tolerated if you're not caught.

Exactly. And that's exactly what I do. But that's not exactly okay when talking to people to make friends.

I mean, all friendship are not equivalent. Friends fade out with time, the exceptions are the real ones.

(That was also in order to use "fade out", cool word rly)

Oh, didn't know this one emote.RDthinking.png

You speak English very well.

But I can use a nice excuse, like an image from a poetic and uncommon sentence.

I don't think so, why do you think I keep trying (unsuccessfully) ? English is the main language in Europe, countries are small so if you leave it, you speak English.

One of my favorite youtuber left to Finland for 2 or 3 years because of his wife, and he said he learned 1 Finnish word (Thank you I think).

He was perfectly English speaker so he didn't really need to learn another language.