SD13

Last to Post 3: Revenge

So i was watching some season 8 episodes earlier, and oh my god.

tumblr_p9pkcyPFYi1t4fj2vo1_500.png

This face is meme worthy,

Yes. But don't check if people are happy to see you back or not, their opinion on you is not this important. That's what I think when I say stupid and cringe things.

Man, this is literally what "be yourself" means.

Except i dont know if you guys even want me back.

I'm going to be honesr. I did leave EQD on a sour note, but im willing to give it another shot.

Well, it's all up to you, because nobody wanted you to leave, so I guess nobody is against your back, it would be very surprising.

You're right.

i even considered rejoining the discord server. Thats where the money lies. BAka. That discord server is my make or break.situation.

I haven't watched Season 8 yet because I don't have Discovery Family anymore and Netflix takes forever to get anything new.

I own all of them, but the last I watched was the episode... Eh... Non-Compete Clause, episode 9.

I'm not fan of watching one episode, it's not enough, I want 3 episodes in a row minimum. Watching one episode is just not enough.

I changed it for quite a while !

I'm adding the 12th episode right now. I waited the .mkv conversion but the guy doing those mkv it is not very up to date. He does a good job, he doesn't convert the video stream to keep the original quality.

Season 7 is already available on Netflix here in the US! 

Like what Baka said it does depend on the country.

That's what I thought. There is a law prohibiting any broadcast before the end of the exclusive contract...

Impossible to find the delay, I checked the law and it says 3 years for internet broadcast, but the season 6 is available and it came out 18 month ago.

emote.RDsulks.pngI guess it's time to make the parliament burning, anyway.