Shadow Dash

Last to Post 3: Revenge

Oh, don't worry for that, I've won like 3 times on this page. It's just impossible for anypony else to get a single victory.

If you are looking forward to snow fall, I can't but feel a bit sorry for you. :confused: I, on the other hand, have a serious problem. My beer tastes like room temperature. This is outrageous!

I was at my local pub and saw some drama earlier, it was hilarious. Like, what are people expecting when they go to a bar? I'm expecting to get drunk and every time my expectations are met to the details. I think there had been a fight. It's surprising how some people don't understand that if you act like a d*#& you will be treated like a d*#&.

EDIT: Tzm8p9u.jpg

Oh no! The sun is already rising. :notimpressed:How am I supposed to sleep now?

Beautiful view if you don't mind my dirty windows. I live on the tenth floor and I'm afraid of the hights so I'm never ever going to open the windows to clean them. Not in a million years. BTW I found the recipe for a good night sleep. This kind of eye patches I got from Finnair and CBD-A oil. :approve: Well, they don't look this girly but you get the idea.

Rarity+Sleeping+mask.gif

Maybe could you throw a mop on your windows ? emote.RDlaugh.png

Sleeping is a problem for almost every people. Not for me, I have the chance to sleep when I want and when I need, most of time. That's on of the good side of working for yourself.

Dealing with poorly documented code is so irritating! It's especially irritating when you have written it yourself. I think I could do some reading on the subject. Any suggestions?

On 6/28/2018 at 4:38 PM, Fintale said:

Why it has to rain? Now everything is wet and icky, ew. :kdR94: If it really has to rain I demand a real thunderstorm.

emote.RDlaugh.png You know NOTHING about rain. Come to Washington. SUFFER.

On 6/29/2018 at 5:23 PM, Fintale said:

I was at my local pub and saw some drama earlier, it was hilarious. Like, what are people expecting when they go to a bar? I'm expecting to get drunk and every time my expectations are met to the details. I think there had been a fight. It's surprising how some people don't understand that if you act like a d*#& you will be treated like a d*#&.

Hey, I gotta give some leniency on bar fights. My dad met my mom in a bar fight. Of course.... my mom used a fake ID to get into the bar.... 

I've never know a single bar fight. That looks miserable emote.RDwhat.png

Also, A full day of rain for me, and my computer keep my apartment really hot emote.RDtired.png

Give me all the rain on earth. I want my feet in the water, even if I'm on the 5th floor.

5 hours ago, Lilly said:

You know NOTHING about rain. Come to Washington. SUFFER. 

But I don't want rain, nor suffer. I want eternal sunshine. :proud: I'd rather go to some less wet and icky city. BTW Is it called WASHington because of the rain?

Eternal Sunshine ? Ow okay, then all we have to do is to stop earth rotation regard the sun, and lets move on the lighted side. I'll go on the dark one.

Or we could make the Earth's axis of rotation to lean against the Sun throughout the year. Now it's always pointing the northern star causing unwanted side effects like winter. If it was rotating with the Earth we would have nightless night and endless summer on the northern hemisphere. That'll be the day, literally. I wouldn't complaing, until I've had enough of it after a short while, of course. :rdwink:

I participated in a kickboxing training camp this weekend and now I can feel it in every muscle of my body. I hope that I'm able to get off my bed tomorrow. Speaking of exercising, it's already 2018. Why can't there be an easier way to stay in shape?

emote.RDproud2.png Oh I wouldn't like to be in a world where muscles are easy to get.

On 7/6/2018 at 6:33 AM, M2 Ball said:

I would like to eventually get a CZ-75, but I am not sure which variant I should get.

Hmmm, I'm questioning myself about this kind of existential questions. But it's more about a home NAS server currently. Maybe should we answer for each other ? Problem solved emote.RDlaugh.png

14 hours ago, Bakaarion said:

Oh I wouldn't like to be in a world where muscles are easy to get.

I meant something like a baseline shape. That kind of shape where I wouldn't feel like suffocating if I walk and talk at the same time. Maybe I could obtain that if I quit smoking. But it would require awfully lot of effort. I can just die or die trying. Then again the outcome is the same so why bother? :pinkieshrug:

I'm trying to find myself a winter car. I've found a cheap Chevy Fleetside with a semi fuel efficient 6,2 liter Detroit diesel but it would require some tinkering to get it roadworhty. I'm just afraid that the glow plugs might drain the batteries some cold morning if I'm not able to use the block heater. It's always that darn winter that ruins everything nice.:sadtwi:

On 7/4/2018 at 4:08 PM, Bakaarion said:

even if I'm on the 5th floor. 

My pinpointing of your location gets a little bit more accurate.... >:3 Soon....

You're looking for a winter car already? Seems a bit early x3 But maybe that's just cuz I procrastinate everything xD

Yes soon, you can send me that package you promised me months ago emote.ABmock.png

19 hours ago, Fintale said:

I meant something like a baseline shape. That kind of shape where I wouldn't feel like suffocating if I walk and talk at the same time. Maybe I could obtain that if I quit smoking. But it would require awfully lot of effort. I can just die or die trying. Then again the outcome is the same so why bother? :pinkieshrug:

I'm trying to find myself a winter car. I've found a cheap Chevy Fleetside with a semi fuel efficient 6,2 liter Detroit diesel but it would require some tinkering to get it roadworhty. I'm just afraid that the glow plugs might drain the batteries some cold morning if I'm not able to use the block heater. It's always that darn winter that ruins everything nice.:sadtwi:

Yes, quit smoking. And drinking.

This kind of car still exist ? emote.RDlaugh.png

I allow myself a short breakin news : WE'RE DAMN FINALISTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.fifa.com/worldcup/matches/?#knockoutphase

The instant where the final whistle happened, tons of cars honk the horn and people scream out loud as hell. And wow, I'm on a little town, and there is buildings between me and the roads... Insane.

That reminds me my first worldcup memories, where everyone was crazy, on 98, for some days. I swear, nothing has this much impact than being finalist of the football world cup, by far. I think nobody care if aliens comes upon our heads or if a nuclear bomb explodes in the central place.

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH !!!!!!!!!