Shadow Dash

Last to Post 3: Revenge

21 hours ago, Bakaarion said:

A biker meeting ? emote.RDwtf2.png

Oh right, that's the correct term. Yes. It's just a bit too people inclusive to my taste.

It's raining now and it will also rain tomorrow when I'm supposed to ride ~400 kilometers home. :kdR94:

I'd like to drive it, but I have only car driver license, I'd need a new one for motorcycles and I have no money for that emote.RDdisappointed.png

Also, I hope it's raining in Sweden too, they have huge forest fire in their whole country due to the drought. It looked dramatic.

I thought that Sweden was  a cold country, but it seems that global warming is more intense in northern countries.

Not sure if it's the global warming but i'm enjoying it so far. Great weather in Finland and our arch-nemesis is on fire.

twilight_glasses_by_j_brony-d4d2lt9.png

Today was an extra nice day for me. There was some mishap at the gas station and as an end result I got 3 liters of gasoline for free. Yay!

It's only 20 C (68 F) here but it's 4 AM. A bit coldish though.:rdnotamused: I think it was 33 C (91 F) in the afternoon, that was nice.

The heat wave needs to end, NOW. It's affecting ME just as much as you guys >W<

Phew, you know what ? I called my parents to say them I'm back in their fresh stone house in the forest.

Their first floor is as fresh as a place with a great air-conditioner.

Finally I got my car fixed. :yay: It took me half of my summer vacation and around 4 squre feet of new sheet metal but now the floor is almost rust-free.

On 8/3/2018 at 5:56 PM, Fintale said:

Finally I got my car fixed. :yay: It took me half of my summer vacation and around 4 squre feet of new sheet metal but now the floor is almost rust-free.

...I think you won your post was posted about 2 days after mine

On 8/7/2018 at 5:44 AM, LPS Monsterpawz said:

...I think you won your post was posted about 2 days after mine 

I think Bakaarion already won like ages ago.

In case you weren't interested, (Honda) CBR has a Finnish nick name "Seepra" which translates to "Zebra". Consonants alone are so awful that maybe we should all take a moment to appreciate the vowels. Well, I knew that you were interested, or bored. :ohyou: Why else would you be reading this? And you still are.

latest?cb=20111028044752

Have fun! And I'm sorry about the WiFi.

My dad and my cousin are going to Florida this weekend to work on my great aunt's computer.

• Like 1

Yeah, Bakaa won, but I'm lonely and all my discord servers are dead, so... shhhh. No one has to know. >:3

I got my first slave trainee, a young boy desperately searching for an internship to validate his year.

That's the first time I'm this side of the contract. I was like

latest?cb=20160515212235

Well, despite your lack of experience I could hire you.

And the inner-me was like

begging_rainbow_dash_vector_by_saturtron

Please please, I need a designer, I swear I suck so bad at this.

I'm not sure we need to be this hypocrite with each other but that's how it works emote.RDlaugh.png

X3333

Design... I know it's important, but it's so tedious and irritating >W< You want me to make something functional? Sure. But you want it to LOOK good... talk to an artist 

Well, the first thing that you see is always design, and that's also the only thing that people feel legit to judge.

Meanwhile you don't see the devs job, only his lack of job.

Yay! I found myself a winter car, a 1988 Chevrolet Caprice sedan. She looks and drives so nice that you can hardly tell she has 450000 km (280,000 miles) on her. I already named her Cheerilee. At some point I make it "official" by writing the name on the differential cover.:awesomecheer: