Shadow Dash

Last to Post 3: Revenge

You get cockier with each victory, don't you xP

In a fair fight, where I didn't get yanked away... you should be afraid of that ever happening... >:3

emote.RDproud2.png I'm not cocky if I always win everything, I'm just powerful.

Conquer the world would be childishly foolish if I can't even win that kind of games. I have no fears emote.RDnotamused.png

I mean I'm fearless. Yes, it's much better said. I'm definitely fearless emote.RDproud.png

Nah... It'd take a pretty good one to fix everything wrong with you, and I ain't got the money for that :awesomecheer:

4 hours ago, Bakaarion said:

You should know an electrician instead emote.RDhellothere.png

I am not a licensed electrician, but I do know a good deal about electrical troubleshooting (and subsequent replacement of defective components). My grandfather was also a lineman, so it is accurate to say that I knew an electrician. :awesomecheer:

Unrelated: The trigger on the CZ-75 Omega is more mechanically simple than the standard one. However, I found the DA trigger pull to be excessively heavy. The SA trigger pull is light, but there is no real “wall” to be felt. Consequently, I will go with a standard trigger when I manage to get around to obtaining a CZ-75 (probably the SP01 Tactical variant).

Anyway that was a joke, how an electrician would help, I wonder. And nothing is wrong with me ?!

emote.RDboast.png There's absolutely nothing to fix, I'm the pure expression of myself.

8 minutes ago, Bakaarion said:

nothing is wrong with me

8 minutes ago, Bakaarion said:

I'm the pure expression of myself.

Hmmmmmm..... is it possible for both of these statements to be true? x3

1 hour ago, Bakaarion said:

Anyway that was a joke, how an electrician would help, I wonder. And nothing is wrong with me ?!

emote.RDboast.png There's absolutely nothing to fix, I'm the pure expression of myself.

Nothing wrong with you? Your cocky behavior is out of control. 

emote.RDshocked.png Not my fault, I learned that in a stupid little cartoon designed for little girls in order to sell kid toys...

A kind of bible, I guess... I can't help.

I never learned such cocky behavior from a cartoon designed for little girls. Cocky behavior like that? I would get an “attitude adjustment” for such behavior. :awesomecheer: