Shadow Dash

Last to Post 3: Revenge

Rude. Be careful, I know insults in 6 languages.

Hmmmm. Super smash bros ultimate or pokemon let's go eevee/pikachu for this end of year ?

I'm not really into Pokemon and I'm kind of interested in Smash.

But to be honest, I'm more excited for this thing: (It's not a video game but you get the idea.)

Image result for samsung galaxy home

Wow, a fancy cauldron ! You've finally got your letter for Hogwarts ? So lucky.

giphy.gif

I just watched the 40 min introduction of SSBU, my god... It's so confusing. I'm sure there is 10 time more content than the bigger fighting game ever, it makes my head spin under all those information. It's such an infinite content fountain.

In the meantime, pokemon is pretty easy to play and I didn't play it since early 2000, I waited it comes on an HD console to play again. Even if that opus is not a canon episode, just a spin off, I'm very curious to discover what this license became since I stopped to play.

There's rumors and a little bit of evidence that there might be a new eeveelution

Besides, even if there's not, it's an eevee based one, and eeveelutions = life

I didn't know that it would possibly be a new eeveelution. But since it's not a new generation, I bet this is just mega evolution.

My sister (the baby one) already ordered the nintendo switch pack for babies, including let's go eevee. What a baby emote.RDlaugh.png

When I said her that pokemons was now brushable and full of little features like that, she became hysteric.

I just hope they added content for super manly people too. Like slaps and blood.

2 hours ago, Bakaarion said:

Wow, a fancy cauldron ! 

No silly, It's the Samsung Galaxy Home. 

They're supposed to reveal more details next week.

55 minutes ago, Bakaarion said:

When I said her that pokemons was now brushable and full of little features like that

Those "little features" increase affection values. And high affection results in a bunch of luck-based events. Like your pokemon randomly healing status effects or managing to survive with 1 HP. Very helpful. *cough*andfun

1 hour ago, Havocbyte said:

No silly, It's the Samsung Galaxy Home. 

They're supposed to reveal more details next week.

emote.RDlaugh.png I guessed right. But I didn't know what model it was exactly.

42 minutes ago, Lilly said:

Those "little features" increase affection values. And high affection results in a bunch of luck-based events. Like your pokemon randomly healing status effects or managing to survive with 1 HP. Very helpful. *cough*andfun

Boooh ! Girly game ! Boooh ! But I'll buy it anyway. Just for the pleasure to crush my sister's pokemons that she would pet for hours.

Eh... You right ! So fun !!!

And I just planned today to go to a Brony convention next summer, Gallacon, Germany. I just checked possible train costs (that are very fluctuating), it's close to $250-$800.... Okay, I'll rent a car.

That's stupid that trains worth it for short travels only, isn't that a paradox ? I usually take the train to go to the closest city, but for another country, it's better to take a car...

emote.RDanyway.png CONSUMPTION LOGIC !!!

Wait, I didn't check plane, it's possibly cheaper.

22 hours ago, Bakaarion said:

plane

train

car automobile

This could get interesting.... x3

On 11/3/2018 at 6:45 PM, M2 Ball said:

The US is go big that I have taken driving trips that are analogous to driving through multiple European countries. :awesomecheer:

I know. As an absolutely not big traveler, I visited 5 foreign countries emote.RDboast.png

Most of them in bus or car... 2 of them are literally 2 hours from me in car polandball-italyball-making-pizza-adult-latest?cb=20180521010942

15 hours ago, Lilly said:

This could get interesting.... x3

What's interesting ? Automobile is car, no ?

I've watched plans, I found 75$, and I was stupid when I found trains because I just watched high-speed trains, for the next day... And taking a high-speed trin for the next day is incrediblye expensive (but me), the the real costs are more around 120$.

Can't wait ! All those awkward fat people with wings that I could bully !!!! emote.RDcute.png

18 hours ago, Bakaarion said:

I know. As an absolutely not big traveler, I visited 5 foreign countries emote.RDboast.png

Most of them in bus or car... 2 of them are literally 2 hours from me in car polandball-italyball-making-pizza-adult-latest?cb=20180521010942

I've watched plans, I found 75$, and I was stupid when I found trains because I just watched high-speed trains, for the next day... And taking a high-speed trin for the next day is incrediblye expensive (but me), the the real costs are more around 120$.

Can't wait ! All those awkward fat people with wings that I could bully !!!! emote.RDcute.png

Two hours from Italy and Switzerland? Living in the northern US, the closest country to me is Canada, and that would probably take me at least five or six hours (I am guessing, as I haven’t actually driven up there) to reach via driving.

Bullying people at the convention? Someone’s cocky behavior hasn’t subsided. Does somepony need a spanking? :awesomecheer:

On 11/4/2018 at 12:59 PM, Bakaarion said:

:doublefacehoof: How... how is it possible I get that reference, but it goes over your guy's heads? I'm not even old enough to have been alive for that movie

Planes, Trains & Automobiles (1987), Okay. Never head about this movie. Plus this title has been translated by "One ticket for two", so I have an excuse emote.RDboast.png

And eh, it's older than me too emote.RDwhat.png

10 hours ago, M2 Ball said:

Two hours from Italy and Switzerland? Living in the northern US, the closest country to me is Canada, and that would probably take me at least five or six hours (I am guessing, as I haven’t actually driven up there) to reach via driving.

Bullying people at the convention? Someone’s cocky behavior hasn’t subsided. Does somepony need a spanking? :awesomecheer:

We're actually organizing the travel to Germany to meet irl and reduce the costs (same trains, same hotel), and there is a Canadian friend who is disappointed because he cannot join, way too far. Maybe can you visit him instead ? That would be nice.

And yes, I'm prepared, I've watched so many brony cringe compilations on youtube, I'm totally ready for bullying !

The only sad thing is that I've to enhance my oral English, I generally understand 25% of what people say, and unfortunately real life has no subtitles. The only thing I totally understand in spoken English is Donald Trump Speeches. Thanks to him, the only one making efforts to speak correctly.

Bakaa will make conventions great again.

I am hours away from the Canadian border via driving; other areas would take longer to reach. I am also not planning on traveling anytime soon. Or maybe it’s a trap to get a brony to attempt to bully me? :awesomecheer:

I'm only like 3 hours away from Canada, but I've only been once... and I had to take a plane... to a city only about 30 miles past the border....  xD

Planes are less expensive in Canada ? emote.RDlaugh.png

11 hours ago, M2 Ball said:

Bakaa will make conventions great again.

I am hours away from the Canadian border via driving; other areas would take longer to reach. I am also not planning on traveling anytime soon. Or maybe it’s a trap to get a brony to attempt to bully me? :awesomecheer:

Yes, In fact the end of BronyCon announcement definitely made me decided to go to one convention before G4 ends. Even if I don't especially love conventions, I realized it's probably not for ever. emote.RDboast.png But because I'll come, they will probably make it for some years more.

No it's not a trap, you know how bronies are, I'm the exception to the rule. I'm always the exception to the rule.

16 hours ago, Bakaarion said:

Planes are less expensive in Canada ? emote.RDlaugh.png

Yes, In fact the end of BronyCon announcement definitely made me decided to go to one convention before G4 ends. Even if I don't especially love conventions, I realized it's probably not for ever. emote.RDboast.png But because I'll come, they will probably make it for some years more.

No it's not a trap, you know how bronies are, I'm the exception to the rule. I'm always the exception to the rule.

I haven’t decided to go to a con, even though Bronycon will end next year. Ultimately, I am not sure if I want to spend an entire weekend discussing MLP. I toyed with it a bit in years past, but I ultimately decided against it.

It’s not a trap? Perhaps it’s safe to see this person, but I have no plans of traveling to Canada. :awesomecheer:

In view of the thousands of words I type each days in pony forums, I don't mind talking about MLP for an entire week end. Actually, for an entire life, but who knows, we probably get bored of all. I'm actually writing a top 7 for the mane 7, 6 pages on my writer and I didn't finished yet, I start top 1 Rainbow Dash. No doubts that I would need thousands words more to explain the awesomeness.

emote.RDdisappointed.png Well, if you can't come, he will be disappointed, one more time.

I don’t spend nearly as much time posting on forums as I did in years past. Not to mention that I don’t feel like spending hundreds of dollars on travel and lodging costs. 

Perhaps Lilly can take a plane to Canada to see this friend of yours. :awesomecheer:

Speaking of Canadians. I think my landlord is Canadian. I paid my rent a week late and they didn't sent me a notification about it. Instead they sent me a new copy of my invoice, as if I had just forget about it. They didn't apologize though.:awesomecheer:

Edit: fixed a typo. Sorry,  I'm a bit drunk.:HappyPinkie: