SD13

Last to Post 3: Revenge

Well, we could always invite he-who-must-not-be-mentioned to join this thread. He's probably like to be a part of it.

No! That's he-who-must-not-be-named. I said mentioned. As in, don't call him into this conversation while we're talking about him.

3 minutes ago, Shadow Dash said:

No! That's he-who-must-not-be-named. I said mentioned. As in, don't call him into this conversation while we're talking about him.

But who is he ? WHO IS HEEEE ?

3 minutes ago, Midnight Moon said:

>Doesn't get the Star Trek red shirt reference
>MFW

I don't know Strat Trek, Stargate, Dr Who, etc... Yes, I'm not this kind of GEEK !

I spent my whole childhood out of the TV and got internet at my 18.

1 minute ago, Bakaarion said:

But who is he ? WHO IS HEEEE ?

The one I was talking about yesterday...

2 minutes ago, Bakaarion said:

I don't know Strat Trek, Stargate, Dr Who, etc... Yes, I'm not this kind of GEEK !

Dude! It's like the phrase "It's a trap" is to Star Wars, or "20% Cooler" is to MLP:FiM! It should be one of the few things that you know from the outside!

12 minutes ago, Shadow Dash said:

@Bakaarion

You're banned for scared the s*** out of me. I read the old thread being locked up and thought it was this one...

Mini heart attack. It happens me when my keys are in the other pocket.

11 minutes ago, Shadow Dash said:

The one I was talking about yesterday...

We talked about him ? In these terms ? Oh, That's embarrassing, I don't seem to remember.

9 minutes ago, Midnight Moon said:

Dude! It's like the phrase "It's a trap" is to Star Wars, or "20% Cooler" is to MLP:FiM! It should be one of the few things that you know from the outside!

I know these ones. Also I've read 20% cooler before I watch MLP, but never payed attention to it.

Plus, it's "ENGLISH".

Yes. It's your sister. Because your sister uses male pronouns...

You seriously don't remember anything about yesterday's conversation? You were teasing me about being embarrassed, I misunderstood the seriousness of your disappointment in me not liking you like that... none of this sounds familiar?

1 minute ago, Shadow Dash said:

Yes. It's your sister. Because your sister uses male pronouns...

You seriously don't remember anything about yesterday's conversation? You were teasing me about being embarrassed, I misunderstood the seriousness of your disappointment in me not liking you like that... none of this sounds familiar?

*Stops writing, and stares intensely over glasses*

First I've heard of that... part 6 will be done soon, though. :giddy: 

Oooooh, yea. I do. I do.

But I put him in another location of my awesome brain. So far away from a "pony-who-must-not-be-mentioned" feel.

Well, I don't want you mentioning him while I'm talking about him. He may know the crush is mutual, but that doesn't mean I'm not embarrassed.

Still, no tagging him. Or speaking his name, just in case he reads this. Even though he'll probably know it's him.

We could invite him in to talk, if you really think we need some fresh meat.

Still ? Eh, sometimes I think I'm not very understandable. I just say that I'll never do this if you don't want.

But yes,

3 minutes ago, Bakaarion said:

Still ? Eh, sometimes I think I'm not very understandable. I just say that I'll never do this if you don't want.

But yes,

Ok. Well, then, I guess I can try inviting him into this conversation... I'll have to do it on MLPF, because he really made that account for my social anxiety thread. He probably won't use it often unless I ask.

58 minutes ago, Shadow Dash said:

Ahh, good point.

But wait a sec... @Zakru wasn't in the story yet. Is he expendable?

When does he make an appearance?

2 minutes ago, Bakaarion said:

:ameridash: Yes sir.

Remember, that does mean I have to overcome a bit of anxiety (not much, I trust him) so it could be a few days.

2 minutes ago, Pikachu said:

When does he make an appearance?

I don't know... I haven't really planned past your enterence.