SD13

Last to Post 3: Revenge

1 minute ago, Bakaarion said:

:ameridash:Yes sir.

A maniacal grin spreads across my face.

"Actually... *turns to @Pikachu* You two are in an RP. It would be fairly easy for you to plant the idea in his head to come join this thread..."

Never mind, I asked. If he says yes, y'all are gonna have to help me delete any trace of this conversation.

12 minutes ago, Shadow Dash said:

Never mind, I asked. If he says yes, y'all are gonna have to help me delete any trace of this conversation.

Is that wall enough ?

Apple_Bloom_putting_on_a_smile_S3E04.png

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Pikachu said:

what rp? The ooc one? I pretty much written that section off as dead.

No... y'all really have no idea who I'm talking about, do yah.

9 minutes ago, Shadow Dash said:

No... y'all really have no idea who I'm talking about, do yah.

No, not really.

1 hour ago, Midnight Moon said:

Mmmh... 'tis not on this site, 'tis it?

He is now... I already said that...

Honestly, did you guys actually read what I said? Because I'm pretty sure I already told you who it was yesterday. You are not reassuring me that you're actually listening to me.

2 minutes ago, Shadow Dash said:

He is now... I already said that...

Honestly, did you guys actually read what I said? Because I'm pretty sure I already told you who it was yesterday. You are not reassuring me that you're actually listening to me.

My bad for not being clear enough the first time (I blame the sheer amount of hardware that's running in my room, combined with this motherbucking heat). The RP must not be on this site, not the person...

34 minutes ago, Pikachu said:

@Shadow Dash Im sorry if I possibly angered you, but I don't know who you're talking about, unless its wiiguy.

Finally...

I'm sorry for lashing out. I was doing my first drive for driver's Ed, and apparently driving is the one fear more paralyzing than my social anxiety. I never want to do that again....

Besides, he probably read this thread, decided I was cuckoo, and left. He still hasn't responded to the PM where I sent him the link he asked for...

2 minutes ago, Shadow Dash said:

Finally...

I'm sorry for lashing out. I was doing my first drive for driver's Ed, and apparently driving is the one fear more paralyzing than my social anxiety. I never want to do that again....

Sorry to break it to you, but you're gonna need to get behind that wheel several more times...

2 minutes ago, Midnight Moon said:

Sorry to break it to you, but you're gonna need to get behind that wheel several more times...

No. It was horrible. I felt like I was going to die an agonizing death the entire time I was doing it.

I'll stick to buses.

Ah yes, drive. I also was afraid the first time, I was not ready at all but I faked all was well.

25 minutes ago, Shadow Dash said:

Besides, he probably read this thread, decided I was cuckoo, and left. He still hasn't responded to the PM where I sent him the link he asked for...

I recognize that feel, it's the worst scenario, and you always pick this one as the truth. Be patient, people have 1001 reasons for not staying behind their screens each instant.

Dude... the first time I got behind the wheel, my instructor was the kind of guy to brake check the vehicle without cause. Unless you have an asshole like that in the right-hand seat, I'm sure that you'll get the hang of it...

55 minutes ago, Bakaarion said:

I recognize that feel, it's the worst scenario, and you always pick this one as the truth. Be patient, people have 1001 reasons for not staying behind their screens each instant.

That... actually sums up most of my fear. Thanks.

52 minutes ago, Midnight Moon said:

Dude... the first time I got behind the wheel, my instructor was the kind of guy to brake check the vehicle without cause. Unless you have an asshole like that in the right-hand seat, I'm sure that you'll get the hang of it...

Mine just yelled at me for being too far too to the right and for driving too slow when it was obvious I was on the brink of a panic attack

So, my evil sister and her cat strike again. While I was gone, they dug through my stuff to find a certain stuffed animal and uncovered both my pony plushies and my Pokémon card collection. Now she's blackmailing me to keep quiet...

3 minutes ago, Bakaarion said:

She does not realize...

Oh, no. She knows exactly what she's doing. She's heard me fighting with my parents over the fandom before. She's intentionally throwing me under the bus.

Me neither. This isn't the first time my sister has been holding out knowledge from my parents just to control me. Honestly, I think she understands the situation more than my parents do. She's doing everything she can to end up on top.